Zombieland (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on Sunday 25th August, 6pm UK Time)
Price: £24.99

Zombieland-steelbook-4K-768x915.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes when writing my post I was thinking Zombleland was going to be a bad example for bringing my point across.

I'd also like to add that there's absolutely nothing wrong with standard blu-rays which is easily good enough for most of us with 55 inch or below TV's as it's barely possible to tell the difference.

I've started replacing the odd blu-ray with 4K not for the increase in resolution, but because the studio has put the effort into restoring and remastering older titles, things have improved a lot since the early days of blu-ray.

Criterion Collection are a good example they do many 4K restorations but are only released in HD and they look fantastic considering the age of many titles.

Apologies to mods cos I think were getting a little off topic.:)

I wouldn’t apologise. Personally I think this is all relative. I wouldn’t of known some of this if it wasn’t for you and @Ranavalone making it clear

Thanks to both

Zavvi have locked out non-red carpet customers to the item page/link (not yet live though), you have to be a RC member and logged in to see the page.

I think this answers the question of whether RC members will get first dibs, just a question of how early,

Well, just happened to click the link and this is now live for RC members, but haven't received any email notification from @zavvi , you suck big time. No codes work on this now, will wait until its in stock or discounted later or won't bother at all, probably wont bother....

Non red carpet subscribers
You can pre order now using Australia settings if you use that for your orders

Pre Order live now for red carpet subscribers in UK

Will be live to order for all at 6pm today for those not red carpet subscribers and those that don't use Australia

Yes when writing my post I was thinking Zombleland was going to be a bad example for bringing my point across.

I'd also like to add that there's absolutely nothing wrong with standard blu-rays which is easily good enough for most of us with 55 inch or below TV's as it's barely possible to tell the difference.

I've started replacing the odd blu-ray with 4K not for the increase in resolution, but because the studio has put the effort into restoring and remastering older titles, things have improved a lot since the early days of blu-ray.

Criterion Collection are a good example they do many 4K restorations but are only released in HD and they look fantastic considering the age of many titles.

Apologies to mods cos I think were getting a little off topic.:)

Only 20 left apparently....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190827-144835_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827-144835_Gmail.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 84
It might just be the photo, but the back artwork looks extremely low res....

thesonichammer_B29wQBenF8z.jpg thesonichammer_B29wQBfH9cv.jpg thesonichammer_B29wQBeHouY.jpg thesonichammer_B29wQBfn50y.jpg

Almost looks like it was a photo taken off a monitor or something! Inside is blank also. (n)

Pics courtesy of sonichammer.

Reactions: Noodles