Zootopia (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #35) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
WEA steelbook, Lenticular and Fullslip versions.
image.jpeg

1-2.jpg 2.jpg

Group buy allocation and prices -

1 click - $185 (55 sets)
Double Lenti - $64 (77)
Single Side Lenti - $62 (20)
Full Slip - $62 (10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Much better than the WWA steelbook with that ugly silver border. Also, no stupid portraits on the spine :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Haven't saw a blu fans lenti yet in the flesh.What are they like?
I do have spectre on the way and that looks good on pics but until i see for myself??
Then i'll decide on lenti or slip:thumbs:

Haven't saw a blu fans lenti yet in the flesh.What are they like?
I do have spectre on the way and that looks good on pics but until i see for myself??
Then i'll decide on lenti or slip:thumbs:

Blufans lentis are the cream of the crop, up their with NovaMedia. You should check out the Thor lenti in the flesh when you can. I've heard stories of fan girls making out with it :wtf:

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito and Lionet
Blufans lentis are the cream of the crop, up their with NovaMedia. You should check out the Thor lenti in the flesh when you can. I've heard stories of fan girls making out with it :wtf:
ha ha:wow:
Have nova star wars an yeah that is good.Bond is looking slick but will know better soon.Looks like lenti on this then:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
With this been a Blufans release what's the release date :LOL:
This will most likely be considered back catalogue by the time it's actually released :rofl:

I might get this depends on the overall package

Isn't this pretty much the same front cover art as the WWA version? The framing is a tad different with what appears to be a slight increase in proximity of the viewer to the scene, and a few of the characters are slightly moved around, but all in all the art assets are exactly the same. The back art looks nicer than the WWA orange background, but I swear I've seen that image on the back of a Blu-ray release somewhere...

Isn't this pretty much the same front cover art as the WWA version? The framing is a tad different with what appears to be a slight increase in proximity of the viewer to the scene, and a few of the characters are slightly moved around, but all in all the art assets are exactly the same. The back art looks nicer than the WWA orange background, but I swear I've seen that image on the back of a Blu-ray release somewhere...

You are overlooking a significant difference: now we have the movie title on the front side and spine ;)
And I like the focus on the the two main characters more than some hundred random animals. After all it's their story.
And the missing silver frame is not a tad difference. It was totally out of space.

So if you ask me, I think it's far more superior to the WWA :)

Very nice steelbook and the only possible option for this movie because of that horrible WWA steelbook. I am looking forward to seeing fullslip and lenti artworks. :)