Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
It's quite funny how steels stay in stock like 8-10 minutes is like eternity lol more than generous enough time when in reality that is very very quick still. On the 'spot' sell out I deem as ridiculous because no way say 3000-4000 steels get sold out on the spot to different collectors, more like just scalped away.
just seems a tad odd considering how LOW print run

unless its clear proof that limiting GB's is having an impact....

Last edited:
Btw, still waiting for the PP receipt. I did another PP transaction today and it took about two hours until confirmation arrived. So maybe in about 15 to 20 minutes the receipts for Zootopio will flock in, too.

Edit: There it is. :cigar: Did yours come, too? @sunnyx

Yeah at 12.52pm finally. Always nice to know that there is confirmation :)

Does anyone know if it's possible to change payment methods? I accidentally clicked wire transfer instead of paypal and I have no idea how to change it.

I am surprised it sold out, given that Inside Out didn't sell out.
On rotten tomatoes, 66% if audiences like The Good Dinosaur, 89% Inside out and 93% Zootopia. Not to mention it is on par with the highest critic score. Plus it was a much bigger commercial success, being the only one of the 3 films you mentioned in the billion dollar club. While The Good Dinosaur sits at just over $300m. Zootopia has only 2 releases, Type A and B, unlike the other two you mentioned. And not to mention the print run is much lower. And this is subjective, but this is the nicest package of all three you mentioned. I love the lenticular artwork. Trust me boys and girls, this will go fast

Minor gripe..
I never understood why Kimchi/blu/WeEt do more PET slips for 'Collection' than 'Exclusives' :dunno:... I certainly could use a nice Kimchi/WeEt PET to protect my WEA CA:TWS steelbook :(.

It's a Disney thing they have set up for the Disney WWA releases from asian retailers that started with the winter soldier WWA (I think) for a spine title, front title and usually plays off the steel art with extra art

I think the slips should come with all WWA Disney steels (live action, Pixar, Star Wars, Disney animation, marvel) for every country instead of just asian releases from kimchi and nova but I suppose it's a added bonus for the price we pay for them at a premium and a Exclusive

Its like the mondo Collection always has them and they add to the steel art whereas others are just a creative choice to include them like true detective, PAs zero dark thirty etc

You can buy plain plastic slips simular to a PET but completely clear to protect your steels

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bobberino
It's a Disney thing they have set up for the Disney WWA releases from asian retailers that started with the winter soldier WWA (I think) for a spine title, front title and usually plays off the steel art with extra art

I think the slips should come with all WWA Disney steels (live action, Pixar, Star Wars, Disney animation, marvel) for every country instead of just asian releases from kimchi and nova but I suppose it's a added bonus for the price we pay for them at a premium and a Exclusive

Its like the mondo Collection always has them and they add to the steel art whereas others are just a creative choice to include them like true detective, PAs zero dark thirty etc

You can buy plain plastic slips simular to a PET but completely clear to protect your steels
Thanks mate, it now makes sense to me why Kimchi Thor:TDW WWA 'Exclusive' has the PET slip. Same true with NOVA Collection WWA Disney releases. Very helpful post my friend, thanks again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks mate, it now makes sense to me why Kimchi Thor:TDW WWA 'Exclusive' has the PET slip. Same true with NOVA Collection WWA Disney releases. Very helpful post my friend, thanks again.

No worries,

Yeah I think WS, Thor 2 and frozen were the first ones for Disney

Also shipped..... Can't wait

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino