Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to have to get this!! Really want that PET slip too!
Just not sure on what to pick.. the lenti or full slip ?

Diggin that fullslip. Never did like that selfie cover.

That print run and they allow 2 each per customer?! WTF Kimchi, get your **** together.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut
Technically its a KimchiDVD Collection numbered release ;).... Skipping Kimchi, Blufans, and all other releases of this.

Building a motor
yGBeQ2.gif

Just wanted to say that this is a Kimchi thing and not Blu. So this is KimchiDVD Collection and not Blu Collection so this should be a Full Slip Lenti like Incredibiles.

Just wanted to say that this is a Kimchi thing and not Blu. So this is KimchiDVD Collection and not Blu Collection so this should be a Full Slip Lenti like Incredibiles.

To be more precise this is not just a kimchiDVD collection release, but it is a partnership with ''The WeET Collection''.
The last one from ''Kimchi and WeET partnership'' Deadpool the Lenticular editions was an O-ring slip.
''Kimchi with WeET'' do both types of Lenticular editions, O-Ring and Fullslip Lenti.
From the Mockup however it does look like it is a Slip Lenti.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Not a deal breaker but I hope they include the train ticket amongst the PET slip. It was a nice touch in the standard korean release
14660543475692257.jpg

I think they should include both the train ticket and the stand up image but I have a feeling the numbered card will be the train ticket design.

At least i hope so anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
I just want the Pet slip so I can wait for a Zavvi Price drop to £14.99 and have no title-less spine. Are there any other retailers that be releasing this? I see this as another Inside Out, A Good Dinosaur, which are all still available from Kimchi. Kimchi now aware they can't sell out these WWA disney's and have now reduced the print run so it can actually sell out. I am sure there be a Blufans exclusive at some point with WEA. What is the price, oh $47, quite expensive for a WWA. I am getting a little impatient waiting for the Zavvi drop.

So currently £22.50 for Zavvi vs £45 directly from Kimchi. If I owned the Zavvi I would probably pass and try and snag the Pet slip.

So get the premium copy not owning the Zavvi or wait for the eventual Zavvi drop just like what we saw in Good Dinosaur and snag it for less than £15.

What do you reckon Mr Moneysavingexpert @lgans316 ?

Last edited:
I just want the Pet slip so I can wait for a Zavvi Price drop to £14.99 and have no title-less spine. Are there any other retailers that be releasing this? I see this as another Inside Out, A Good Dinosaur, which are all still available from Kimchi. Kimchi now aware they can't sell out these WWA disney's and have now reduced the print run so it can actually sell out. I am sure there be a Blufans exclusive at some point with WEA. What is the price, oh $47, quite expensive for a WWA. I am getting a little impatient waiting for the Zavvi drop.

So currently £22.50 for Zavvi vs £45 directly from Kimchi. If I owned the Zavvi I would probably pass and try and snag the Pet slip.

So get the premium copy not owning the Zavvi or wait for the eventual Zavvi drop just like what we saw in Good Dinosaur and snag it for less than £15.

I think there was already a wave of the Korean releases that are usually sold through kimchi and nova which is what the photo above is from @matthewtheunicorn posted but they have already sold out, they include the PET too so this will be the final release to get the PET

I'm a bit of a PET monster myself as many know so I wouldn't mind it too, I'm swaying toward this release lenti but have to sort my funds out and also depends when certain GBs go live and blu fans age of ultron etc

I'm pretty sure there is already a blu fans thread for this with the WEA design shown

Edit:

Yep - it's a stunning steel so I'm on the fence now or do I double dip - prob a double dip lol (I have a soft spot for kimchi)

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...y-steelbook-blufans-exclusive-35-china.77423/

I think you'll be lucky tho pick up the PET slip anytime soon. The non-exclusive sold out stupidly quickly, so I see this as the only way of picking it up with out paying ebay prices.

Problem with blufans they take ages for a release. Could be next year for all we know. Blufans rule most of the time with WEA. Too many releases too many decisions.

It'll still be too expensive ;)

Don't worry mate, I can block you from the GB instantly if you like so the GB isn't an option ;)
Aww no don't get me wrong, I wasnt being arsey or meaning any offence (though am guessing from the smiley, you weren't offended...)
I just cant believe a skin flint like me who limits my steelbook imports to £40, is considering paying more JUST to secure a copy (especially after how much I ruffled my feathers after Deadpool ... ) - cant believe am willing to be a bit of a hypocrite just to score myself one of these is basically what I meant :)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Any idea if the lenti is a fullslip like incredibles or an o ring?
am hoping so.
LOVE the full slip lenti's (always been a lenti fan but these slip boxes are just TOO nice)

Traditionally, the mock up images show the steelbook coming out of the top if its an o-ring which would imply this is going to be a fullslip style lenticular:thumbs:
13612132_1902819259945282_6463127741879891323_n-jpg.250190
MAN I hope your right

Someone complained about the print run on Facebook and they replied 'We will note later again...' so it will change potentially :thumbs:
*fingers crossed*

I think you'll be lucky tho pick up the PET slip anytime soon. The non-exclusive sold out stupidly quickly, so I see this as the only way of picking it up with out paying ebay prices.
I never keep the Pet slips so if I manage to score a copy I'd be happy to sell it to a fellow collector

Aww no don't get me wrong, I wasnt being arsey or meaning any offence (though am guessing from the smiley, you weren't offended...)
I just cant believe a skin flint like me who limits my steelbook imports to £40, is considering paying more JUST to secure a copy (especially after how much I ruffled my feathers after Deadpool ... ) - cant believe am willing to be a bit of a hypocrite just to score myself one of these is basically what I meant :)

I know mate, I was just messing around ;)