#007 Shaun of the Dead (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) (USA)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Shaun of the Dead Mondo SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

Exclusive article https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/26/shaun-of-the-dead-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-target-exclusive/

18852200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like releases spread out rather than being bundled. This and Flash Gordon releasing on the same day is a bummer. Will have to rethink my spending habits if this keeps up. I also have an issue with Target online, as I am forced to charge all my orders rather than use my entertainment budget on a different account. They constantly place and release holds so much, messing with the account balances leading to cancelled orders all the time. I wish they would make up their mind and just charge right away rather than state that they charge when ready to ship when they are constantly placing numerous holds during the entire pre order period :punch: :banghead:

I used paypal for an order and it took immediately. So I guess that is one way to avoid getting charged all on same date.

Holy crap! Target USA exclusive!

On a side note, I really hate that these actual release threads aren't a in the normal steelbook area.
Yeah. I did not know about this til a day later. Why a separate MONDO section? We don't separate HDzeta and Kimchi and Blufans. (And really, Mondo is LESS special than those!)

Far better than that horrendous pop-art slip cover that looked like it had been drawn by a blind man covered in bees.
Yes, hopefully those responsible for the Pop art covers (and those responsible for the equally atrocious Universal Comic panel series, and the Iconic art covers) have long since been fired with extreme prejudice, and ordered to never attempt art again. (Hopefully sentenced to making art for McDonald's Happy Meal Boxes).

Reactions: Ranavalone