#007 Shaun of the Dead (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) (USA)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Shaun of the Dead Mondo SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

Exclusive article https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/26/shaun-of-the-dead-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-target-exclusive/

18852200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly annoying that the inside artwork is the same as some of the artwork on the front also... This doesn't massively bother me though, will still definitely be picking this up!!!

Slightly annoying that the inside artwork is the same as some of the artwork on the front also... This doesn't massively bother me though, will still definitely be picking this up!!!

No it's not? Same artist and style but the art is different

Do people tend to leave the slipcover on with Mondo releases? I've never bought one before so not sure what I will do. I saw with Looper there were two editions, one had writing on the back and one didn't. I don't like the ones with writing on the back so I'm not sure if I'll leave the slip on this one as I'm assuming it will have writing on the back because there is only one version (as far as I know).

Do people tend to leave the slipcover on with Mondo releases? I've never bought one before so not sure what I will do. I saw with Looper there were two editions, one had writing on the back and one didn't. I don't like the ones with writing on the back so I'm not sure if I'll leave the slip on this one as I'm assuming it will have writing on the back because there is only one version (as far as I know).
I do, because you can still see the back art even with slip (exception being Boyhood, but I own the variant too so it doesn't matter). Of course if the text really bothers you, just take the slipcover off or buy 2x copies :thumbs: