FFO, Germany
Release date: January 18th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99

HDN Exclusive article here

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
per my knowledge, True Detective and Game of Thrones UK steelbooks, seemed to have 2 rating logos printed on clear slipcover... and may I ask this would be the old disc that has DTS-HD HR 6.1?

Think I'm going to cancel this and try to pick it up in a few months. Maybe even on a price drop.
This will be sent out soon so I better cancel quickly

@martinouchou I too cannot wait to get my hands on this!! I've get every other Tarantino film on steelbook!! I was going to get the other Reservoir Dogs steelbook Zavvi did a while back but second hand from elsewhere. But once I saw this, I waited and now with less than a week to go, I can't wait!!

Reactions: martinouchou
Never seen it, but keep hearing it is a good film so just decided to pre-order it while still available to do so. Threw in Grindhouse also.

Hopefully you guys all get copies in fine shape - uncertain if you'll have the bendy slipcover issue.

I have seen a UK unboxing video

The Mondo X clear slip
No ratings logos on the front :thumbs:
That's good news for the UK releases most likely the Labyrinth will be the same

The rating logo is only on the back of the slip as it is with other Mondo releases from USA/Canada

Reactions: eLviS1987
Can anyone tell me when the price changed to £19.99 as I ordered when it was £25 and that is what's been pulled from my card. Trying to figure out if I've been overcharged.

The USA and UK
The steelbook is the exact same

The Mondo X clear slipcover USA/UK is slightly different

Mondo clear slipcover
USA is more clear better quality
UK is slightly dull finish not as clear as the USA one

Photo below shows it but you can see the difference in hand better

Left USA
Right UK
12439327_10207854478980457_5159883018026804416_n.jpg

Last edited:
Double check what you have been charged for this,I've been charged £24.99 when a email was sent out when it got reduced to £19.99 promising this what you would be charged.I am wait on zavvi customer support to respond to me at the moment