#1 G:Box's Dark Knight Rises Target Exclusive Digibook Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/19/14199527_120928163000.jpg

http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/19/14199527_Alt01_120928163000.jpg

PRICE: $29.99 + TAX = $32
========================================
Shipping & Handling Rates*:
Disclaimer: I am not to be held responsible for lost packages due to selecting first class international shipping. I will supply customs numbers to all those who select this option, but since this is not traceable, I am not to be held accountable. I have only had 1 package get lost in my tenure in blu-ray collecting, but just want to point out. Thanks!

First Class = FC
- US - $3.50 for 1 digibook, $4.50 for 2
- CA - $4.50 for 1 digibook, $6.50 for 2
- Rest Of The World - $7.50 for 1 digibook, $13.50 for 2

Priority Mail
= PM
- US - $5.50
- Canada - $13.50
- Rest of The World - $17.50

*Rates are based off standard Warner Bros. Digibook (Shawshank, Green Mile) weight of 6.4 oz.
Prices include secure packaging, bubble-wrap and a box.

*****Payment Info: All payments shall be ASAP, that way I can pre-order it. If you need more time that is fine, but payment should be made no later than November 27th.

Send payments to: [email protected]

NOTE: Make sure to write "username/Target DKR Digibook/Shipping Method" in the Subject field on the payment.

$$ = PAID
!! = Ordered

NOTE: PLEASE CONFIRM QUANTITIES + SHIPPING METHOD

========================================

View attachment 21555

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in, Mr. Box! Add it to my pile. :hilarious:

EDIT: If they're seperate covers and not lenticular, I'll take the Bane cover please. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GVZER
Could I please get 2 copies if possible. One of each if they turn out to be different covers. Thanks for doing this G:Box!

Hey G:box if you need assistance, only if you do, I can start another GBuy for this in case you hit your limit with this one. Thanks again for helping everyone out here!

Hey G:box if you need assistance, only if you do, I can start another GBuy for this in case you hit your limit with this one. Thanks again for helping everyone out here!

My limit will most likely be 15-20. So if you see me reaching that number, feel free to step in! :scat:

...but I would say wait until then to create a thread ;)

My limit will most likely be 15-20. So if you see me reaching that number, feel free to step in! :scat:

...but I would say wait until then to create a thread ;)

15-20 people or 15-20 quantities altogether (Some people have (2) in front of their names so that means 2 quantities. LMK. Thanks and no problem! Happy to help.

Can you put me down for 1 copy please? (In case there will be two versions I would like one of each).

Thanks for the group buy G!

Status
Not open for further replies.