10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, good to hear. Package shots must literally be round the corner

I hope so! I get closer and closer to just ordering the steelbook from HMV every day... dying to see this move again. :ohno:

The pre order is apparently in a week and the release is mid Jan (providing it has no delays) so if you can wait that long then do it, if not then go for Hmv version. FAC don't always sway me so I'm worried I won't like the package

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
The pre order is apparently in a week and the release is mid Jan (providing it has no delays) so if you can wait that long then do it, if not then go for Hmv version. FAC don't always sway me so I'm worried I won't like the package[/QU
I might grab one of the Hmv versions that are on ebay as I've not yet seen this film.

Reactions: Flloydo
I might grab one of the Hmv versions that are on ebay as I've not yet seen this film.

One of my favourite films this year. This, neon demon and don't breathe (loved civil war too)

Amazing acting, very intense and it goes a lil wild ;)

I recommend

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and PUNISHER
One of my favourite films this year. This, neon demon and don't breathe (loved civil war too)

Amazing acting, very intense and it goes a lil wild ;)

I recommend
It sounds like my kind of film and I've always liked John Goodman. But like most new films I'm usually late getting around to seeing them.

The pre order is apparently in a week and the release is mid Jan (providing it has no delays) so if you can wait that long then do it, if not then go for Hmv version. FAC don't always sway me so I'm worried I won't like the package
That's my only worry too... that the package won't impress me after waiting all this time. But then on the other hand... knowing my luck I'll probably buy the HMV steel and end up loving the FAC edition once it's revealed. FA haven't been wowing me as much lately though, so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

• Thanks
That's my only worry too... that the package won't impress me after waiting all this time. But then on the other hand... knowing my luck I'll probably buy the HMV steel and end up loving the FAC edition once it's revealed. FA haven't been wowing me as much lately though, so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

You could always go for the FAC one, then if u don't like it chuck the slip away and prentend it's the HMV release :rofl: