10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my only worry too... that the package won't impress me after waiting all this time. But then on the other hand... knowing my luck I'll probably buy the HMV steel and end up loving the FAC edition once it's revealed. FA haven't been wowing me as much lately though, so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I was about to say wait it out a little longer and if you don't like the art then go for HMV but arts up now

And I'm the same, I've got black mass and independance day on GB which I kinda regret and deadpool E2 lenti which I do like but the only one I wish I got that I missed was Krampus but I already picked up the German steel. So I'm happy I actually like this art

I had a feeling the lenti would change between the three pics but that full slip is everything I wanted

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and harry
Yeah Ive not seen this movie and been specifically holding off from buying because of this release! I'm not overly surprised though with the spoiler, the name if the film says it all really. But still.... jeez!

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and harry
Oh boy! It has the Kevin Wilson art on the slip!!!! SWEEET!!!!!
View attachment 274214

I forgot to tag you about that. Knew you would be happy like me

Also I watched a certain film you recommended to me the other day and it was fantastic, I will get back to you on that soon. Just got to find the thread lol

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and C.C. 95
I forgot to tag you about that. Knew you would be happy like me

Also I watched a certain film you recommended to me the other day and it was fantastic, I will get back to you on that soon. Just got to find the thread lol
I knew you'd be happy about the Kevin Wilson art!:thumbs:
10CL is YOUR jam!!
So pleased that you liked COHERENCE! :thumbs:( i'm assuming that's the one you watched)...:thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Yes please :woot:. The front slip artwork is great and could be fantastic with some spot gloss and embossing :hungry:. As for the back art, I'm so glad that I managed to watch the movie last weekend (and thoroughly enjoyed it) :thumbs:.

Link doesn't work? (in the voice of "I'm Ron Burgundy?")

:LOL: I even read it like that

Seriously this is the happiest I've been for a FAC release in a very long time. And the first time they have actually used art for the slip that I've been dying to see (instead of trying to be creative)

I don't like it when they do front art and the image continues to the back but it's empty like Independence Day or X men.

I like that this is two seperate images. And I posted these pics when the thread first started in hope it would happen.
Huge huge spoiler though

I knew you'd be happy about the Kevin Wilson art!:thumbs:
10CL is YOUR jam!!
So pleased that you liked COHERENCE! :thumbs:( i'm assuming that's the one you watched)...:thumbs:

Yeah his art is too good to not be used on a edition or premium edition

That's the badger. Great film

Reactions: C.C. 95
Finally, a Filmarena artwork that does not show a main character on the front. I hate that. The chosen artwork is excellent. I'm in.
Thank god Kevin Wilson's killer IMAX poster is being used. It was too good a piece of art to be lost.
I wonder if it is the EXACT art, because the original had clues buried in the image!
( example: you should see the Bad Robot robot way in the background in the field).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Great choice for back artwork...best spoiler on a fullslip!
High quality as ever but no love for movies or passion for collectors...i hope Filmarena will come back to "old version".