10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Steelbook will be debossed with a spot gloss finish according to the official Steelbook website.

Interesting

I was under the impression it was flat and matte so I'm all for spot gloss and deboss :)

Thankfully that's just the American one... Europe will have deboss and spot-gloss, as Snoo said. ;)

Ahh ok, that's such great news.

I just hope we see beauty shots before the GB opens.
Although I love this film and desperately want a premium edition I do find some FACs hit and miss for me. (Don't shout at me lol)

I found another poster I had never seen before. Now this was released in Thailand and please only click on the spoiler if you have seen the film because it gives away a huge part of the film.

I would of been annoyed if I had seen this poster before seeing the film but it's a cool poster that I think would also make a great full
Slip but it's extremely risky .....

AGAIN ONLY OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE FILM

image.jpeg

Nice!

I really wanted to get this but was put off by the Steelbook art. But now that it will be hidden behind a lenti magnet and full slip, I'm in :)

Ahh ok, that's such great news.

I just hope we see beauty shots before the GB opens.
Although I love this film and desperately want a premium edition I do find some FACs hit and miss for me. (Don't shout at me lol)

I found another poster I had never seen before. Now this was released in Thailand and please only click on the spoiler if you have seen the film because it gives away a huge part of the film.

I would of been annoyed if I had seen this poster before seeing the film but it's a cool poster that I think would also make a great full
Slip but it's extremely risky .....

AGAIN ONLY OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE FILM

I came across an English version of that poster on the net before I saw the film by the way... I suppose it was my own fault though, because I was looking for stuff to use on a steel concept. Still, for an official poster it's very spoilery!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I came across an English version of that poster on the net before I saw the film by the way... I suppose it was my own fault though, because I was looking for stuff to use on a steel concept. Still, for an official poster it's very spoilery!

Did you? Damn!

First time I see it today when I was looking for the IMAX poster.

I'm very surprised they did it as an official poster, considering how much it gives away. Very spoilery indeed. (Would look great on a slip or as a deep lenti though :) )

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Did you? Damn!

First time I see it today when I was looking for the IMAX poster.

I'm very surprised they did it as an official poster, considering how much it gives away. Very spoilery indeed. (Would look great on a slip or as a deep lenti though :) )
Thankfully I didn't realise how much of a spoiler it was at the time and forgot about it until I actually got to that part in the movie lol. I agree that it'd look cool on a steel or slip though. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo