10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
k so like... I don't really mean to spoil urryone's fun and stuff. but if I'm looking at this correctly, the front, back, inside are all the same image just titled and different background color? someone thought this was a great idea?

k so like... I don't really mean to spoil urryone's fun and stuff. but if I'm looking at this correctly, the front, back, inside are all the same image just titled and different background color? someone thought this was a great idea?
No amount of tarting up can save this terrible steelbook :vomit::vomit::facepalm:

Why is this artwork a thing ? It's really not good.
(Please give us some Mary Elizabeth Winsted ( :drool: ) on the steel.)
At least give us the official poster on the front or this poster :

qkkxl9pz.jpg

I did not really care for the first one and I acually did not even plan to see the 2nd, and now we get a Filmarena Collection :wacky: Since I have all the other Editions I will end up buying this anyway, now I only hope that the Movie is better than the first one :rolleyes:

I did not really care for the first one and I acually did not even plan to see the 2nd, and now we get a Filmarena Collection :wacky: Since I have all the other Editions I will end up buying this anyway, now I only hope that the Movie is better than the first one :rolleyes:

if you mean cloverfield (as the first one) this is not actually a sequel. or prequel. this is not found foofage film either.

some kind of same(ish) universer kind of thing. this is worst than cloverfield. IMO.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: extantsrevenge
One of the ugliest and boring steelbooks. I was hoping for an exclusive art, different from this WWA crap.
The least FilmArena guys can do is slap a magnet lenticular on the front to cover one side of it. Plus a slip will help. Heh.

One of the ugliest and boring steelbooks. I was hoping for an exclusive art, different from this WWA crap.
The least FilmArena guys can do is slap a magnet lenticular on the front to cover one side of it. Plus a slip will help. Heh.

...your username reminded of another movie that should have FAC treatment.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero

It's a totally different type of movie.
I think the ones who didn't like 10 cloverfield lane expected something similar to the "first one".
I loved it. Will easily make it into my top 10 this year.