10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? It's identical to the HMV version. The HMV version is debossed with spot gloss. No difference.

He means they're cancelling the barebones steel in favor of the full FAC package. It's the same steel, just the FAC version is dressed up in a nice slip with the usual goodies (presumably).

Why? It's identical to the HMV version. The HMV version is debossed with spot gloss. No difference.

He means they're cancelling the barebones steel in favor of the full FAC package. It's the same steel, just the FAC version is dressed up in a nice slip with the usual goodies (presumably).

Yes that's exactly why I believe people are canceling their hmv ones to get this one with a slip and lenti magnet and such and being a numbered edition

Where are people getting this info from? The pictures provided by FA don't show a slipcase or bonus materials. Nothing on their site indicates a deluxe version. If it were, the pics would show and the price would be higher. Not sure why people keep insisting on getting the FA version when there's no difference. Wishful thinking?

Yes that's exactly why I believe people are canceling their hmv ones to get this one with a slip and lenti magnet and such and being a numbered edition

But there's no evidence one is coming. Anyway, the current steelbook doesn't seem worth it to me. Several people have been selling their open copies on eBay. It must be somewhat ugly in person. Not sure who designs these steelbooks, but they need to do a better job.

But there's no evidence one is coming. Anyway, the current steelbook doesn't seem worth it to me. Several people have been selling their open copies on eBay. It must be somewhat ugly in person. Not sure who designs these steelbooks, but they need to do a better job.

They have said so themselves on their Facebook page and I'm in the Facebook group and its one of the listed ones coming. Out. I believe in the first post of this as well says film arena collection tba for price and release date. I'll go get the info and bring it back here real quick as well

And if you look at the first post it says group buy tba as well :)

And yes your correct the steel is mediaocore for me but the slip and goodies fa does will make it much better

And if you look at the first post it says group buy tba as well :)
Thanks. I'm just wondering about the price. The standard one goes for the current group buy price. If they're releasing a deluxe edition, then why is it the price of a standard one?

Thanks. I'm just wondering about the price. The standard one goes for the current group buy price. If they're releasing a deluxe edition, then why is it the price of a standard one?

Idk about that most fa group buys I've been in the price has been 912czk or 1013czk if it has 3D disc or something. The prices have creeped up a bit and I think the exchange rate for me has went down as I used to pay around 36us and now right around 40-42 us but like I said think that's paypals exchange rate as well

I was simply stating that I don't believe it will have a slip and other bonuses at that price. A FAC version isn't listed on the Coming Soon section of their website: http://www.filmarena-eng.com/pripravujeme?strana=1

Maybe the standard edition is limited to 1001 copies? Or maybe it got canceled?

It is not but Jan which works for film arena updates that list I posted And if you look at film arena dead pool it lists standard at 699czk and then film arena collection edition 1-2 and a hard box. But those don't have prices yet. Film arenas website has always been behind in their release list.

I am going to guess this release with the standard steel being 699 will be around 1000 czk just by looking at Crimson peak standard is 499 and the fac is 799. As well. As well as maze runner same price points

It is not but Jan which works for film arena updates that list I posted And if you look at film arena dead pool it lists standard at 699czk and then film arena collection edition 1-2 and a hard box. But those don't have prices yet. Film arenas website has always been behind in their release list.
Thanks for letting me know. I hope you're right.

Was a new release date ever confirmed for this? Because August 18th has obviously been and gone.

Hopefully we get an update soon... I'm half tempted to just pick up the steelbook from HMV, especially now that it's in their 2 for £25 deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Was a new release date ever confirmed for this? Because August 18th has obviously been and gone.

Hopefully we get an update soon... I'm half tempted to just pick up the steelbook from HMV, especially now that it's in their 2 for £25 deal.

I really hope we see something soon

Maybe if you purchase the Hmv steel it will hurry this one along. That usually happens when you buy a film lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

I believe you can buy the standard steel from film arena now which was released on the 18th the fac version per first post has tba. There isn't a release date for fac version yet and never was mentioned when either just so you know

• Helpful Post

I'm sure that the GB will be soon on this one, I'm guessing this month and I think it will be worth the wait, I'm just guessing Karel is so bogged down with releases and deliveries at the moment that once he works through that a little we'll see the GB!

HMV have a great deal at the moment which is hard to resist but personally I always prefer to wait for FA just to get those extra goodies and the different slip artworks that they chose :thumbs: