10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that the GB will be soon on this one, I'm guessing this month and I think it will be worth the wait, I'm just guessing Karel is so bogged down with releases and deliveries at the moment that once he works through that a little we'll see the GB!

HMV have a great deal at the moment which is hard to resist but personally I always prefer to wait for FA just to get those extra goodies and the different slip artworks that they chose :thumbs:

Might be right but I don't think we have even seen a package shot from film arena yet and since that hasn't happened carlcwont open the gb tell the beauty shot. So we still have some time and your correct he is prob swamped with all the Gbs going on. Now lol I personally think this will appear in October maybe mid to begining my guess

I believe you can buy the standard steel from film arena now which was released on the 18th the fac version per first post has tba. There isn't a release date for fac version yet and never was mentioned when either just so you know
Ah, thanks for that mate. I did wonder where the date in the OP had come from... now it makes sense! :)

I'm sure that the GB will be soon on this one, I'm guessing this month and I think it will be worth the wait, I'm just guessing Karel is so bogged down with releases and deliveries at the moment that once he works through that a little we'll see the GB!

HMV have a great deal at the moment which is hard to resist but personally I always prefer to wait for FA just to get those extra goodies and the different slip artworks that they chose :thumbs:
Yeah, can't be much longer now hopefully... they said it was due for release in 2016, so surely we should expect some more news soon. :D

Only reason I'm panicking slightly is because I'm not sure I'll be able to afford the FAC if we're left waiting much longer... money is becoming more and more of a problem for me, so I'm considering getting it from HMV while I have the chance!

Ah, thanks for that mate. I did wonder where the date in the OP had come from... now it makes sense! :)

Yeah, can't be much longer now hopefully... they said it was due for release in 2016, so surely we should expect some more news soon. :D

Only reason I'm panicking slightly is because I'm not sure I'll be able to afford the FAC if we're left waiting much longer... money is becoming more and more of a problem for me, so I'm considering getting it from HMV while I have the chance!

No problem bud glad I could help. Like I said thinking mid October imo. Also I'd say hold off if you can I'm guessing it's gonna be around 900-1000k czk when the Gbs opens this is a guess though lol. I also feel your issue with money becoming a problem as well I'm in a similar problem with it. As I recently had surgery and out of work for 8 weeks and it seems we're having 3-6 releases from fac a month and Gbs coming do each month. Lol putting a strain on the wallet and my completest issue. Luckly fac hasn't released one I don't like so far lol. Good luck with your decision bud

Reactions: Noodles
No problem bud glad I could help. Like I said thinking mid October imo. Also I'd say hold off if you can I'm guessing it's gonna be around 900-1000k czk when the Gbs opens this is a guess though lol. I also feel your issue with money becoming a problem as well I'm in a similar problem with it. As I recently had surgery and out of work for 8 weeks and it seems we're having 3-6 releases from fac a month and Gbs coming do each month. Lol putting a strain on the wallet and my completest issue. Luckly fac hasn't released one I don't like so far lol. Good luck with your decision bud
Sorry to hear about the surgery mate... glad to see it all went ok though. :)

I can't even remember the last FAC I bought, it's been that long! I even had to drop out of the Straight Outta Compton GB because I could no longer afford it. The lack of money does actually have a positive spin to it in a way though... I'm obviously having to be a lot more selective with my purchases now, and it's made me realise just how much crap I've bought over the years, so I'm more willing than ever to unload a few things from my collection, which should return a bit of money to my wallet and probably go towards funding more "junk". :LOL:

Thanks buddy. You too! :thumbs:

This is now exactly thrice the price of the HMV UK release. :wow:

Well does the hmv come with a full slip with differnt artwork? Does it come with other goodies like art cards and such? Or a lenti?

Can't compare price of a standard steel to a premium. Really

Sorry to hear about the surgery mate... glad to see it all went ok though. :)

I can't even remember the last FAC I bought, it's been that long! I even had to drop out of the Straight Outta Compton GB because I could no longer afford it. The lack of money does actually have a positive spin to it in a way though... I'm obviously having to be a lot more selective with my purchases now, and it's made me realise just how much crap I've bought over the years, so I'm more willing than ever to unload a few things from my collection, which should return a bit of money to my wallet and probably go towards funding more "junk". :LOL:

Thanks buddy. You too! :thumbs:

Lol I know what ya mean about junk when I first started I found the real heroes line of steels and target had those metal paks so I bought them before I found out about some Facebook groups and hdn lol. Well if ya want send me a pm of a list of things you want to move and maybe I'll see something I like hehe always in for new additions to my collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hopefully some shots soon and please FAC don't mess up the full slip and lenti magnet. Make it a cracker

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta