101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #10) [UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: March 10, 2014
Purchase link: 101 Dalmatians
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 + Region FREE

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Official Hi-Def Ninja Showcase Video

Specs:

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 919
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever tried to register the Zavvi Disney steelbooks - like 101 Dalmatians - on the U.S. Disney Reward website with a picture/receipt?

Still waiting for this one btw: takes a while :(.

Got mine in - dented on the top and the bottom, same as the box. This is the last straw - I'm done with Zavvi. No more ordering from them. If they can't halfway decently protect something that they send, then they're not getting any more of my money. Cancelling all remaining orders with them and deleting the link to their page.

Reactions: bd251
Till today I was happy with Zavvi deliveries but 101 Dalmatians came in very bad condition! And I'm so sad its a Disney title and damaged that badly! :(

1- There is a slight bump on top of the steelbook;

101-1.jpg

2- The spine is broken from one side to another;

101-2.jpg

It is like someone sat on the steelbook and send it to me...

What can I do in this occasion? I know they are so bad at customer relations and won't send me the new one but this steelbook is not acceptable in this condition so I really need to get a new one. I'm ready to send this back if they accept.

Hate their packaging, miracoulously nothing happened till now but today I couldn't survive.. So angry right now...

Thanks for the answers in advance.

Till today I was happy with Zavvi deliveries but 101 Dalmatians came in very bad condition! And I'm so sad its a Disney title and damaged that badly! :(

View attachment 64330

View attachment 64331

What can I do in this occasion? I know they are so bad at customer relations and won't send me the new one but this steelbook is not acceptable in this condition so I really need to get a new one. I'm ready to send this back if they accept.

Hate their packaging, miracoulously nothing happened till now but today I couldn't survive.. So angry right now...

Just contact them and tell them that you got a damaged item. They may ask you to take a picture and show it to them. They have to send you a replacement copy. To tell you the truth, I have never had a bad experience with their customer service yet (knock on wood).

Reactions: Afterdeep

View attachment 64330

View attachment 64331

Happened to me once with my Transformers Dark of the Moon, never thougt I'd get a replacement, but I did. I contacted the CS and told them that I got a damaged copy while there was no damage at all on its packaging. They asked for photos so I sent them some photos of the damages, along with a photo of its packaging. Around 2 days later they told me that a replacement was on its way :)

This one seems to be slowly making its way to everyone outside the UK. Got my copy in the mail finally. I knew I'd like it after seeing the pictures posted on here, but it looks even more fantastic in person! One of the best from Zavvi so far.