101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #10) [UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: March 10, 2014
Purchase link: 101 Dalmatians
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 + Region FREE

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Official Hi-Def Ninja Showcase Video

Specs:

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 912
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the US....

Okay, maybe I should've been a bit more specific and just said outside the UK.

I've had my fair share of extensive waiting periods when ordering from the US, some items arrive in a week others two a half weeks, I presume it's stuck at customs. Email Zavvi, let them know you're still waiting for it which will give you a head-start to help come to a speedy resolution if it doesn't turn up. We all know how Zavvi's customer service is like sometimes. I hope you receive it soon.

Okay, maybe I should've been a bit more specific and just said outside the UK.

I've had my fair share of extensive waiting periods when ordering from the US, some items arrive in a week others two a half weeks, I presume it's stuck at customs. Email Zavvi, let them know you're still waiting for it which will give you a head-start to help come to a speedy resolution if it doesn't turn up. We all know how Zavvi's customer service is like sometimes. I hope you receive it soon.

yup all ready have a few days ago...they are shipping another copy

Did anyone get their DMW code in the end? I've just been in contact with Zavvi and they told me this steelbook doesn't include one and apologised. So that sucks.

Did anyone get their DMW code in the end? I've just been in contact with Zavvi and they told me this steelbook doesn't include one and apologised. So that sucks.

You use Disney rewards missing code section on the Disney Rewards UK website
FAQ section
It gives you instructions how to request reward points if missing a code

I got my rewards points by contacting Disney rewards
You send a photo of the Steelbook showing the barcode and proof of purchase a copy of your Zavvi despatch email

Last edited:
You use Disney rewards missing code section on the Disney Rewards UK website
FAQ section
It gives you instructions how to request reward points if missing a code

I got my rewards points by contacting Disney rewards
You send a photo of the Steelbook showing the barcode and proof of purchase a copy of your Zavvi despatch email

Yup, I got around to doing this last week and got my points for this, Cars & UP. :thumbs: