ALLEN
JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
what I do know is that this is HDN's 1st ever International Championship Game. Some might call it a revolution, some might call it a war. Come December 22, no options are off the table. Isotopes, Patriots. USA, UK.

American Revolution II

Reactions: Steakman
The HDN bowl will be more relevant than the actual Super Bowl given the fact that the winner can truly claim to be world champions lol.

In other news I still have no idea what my starting lineup will be, my other final has quite a few of the same players as you Bluprint so it's going to be a momentous fantasy night or a few tears shed in the am!.

Kinda a rough night offensively for the championship game.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Still could get interesting with a career night from Gonzalez. Good luck!

I just won my other league. I've gotten second a lot but that was my first championship! I'm gonna miss fantasy football

Reactions: blumaster
yeah it was. As a team I only have 1 TD and not a single player met their projected points. I thought I had made a huge mistake when Kirk Cousins laid a dud, but as it turned out, Russ Wilson was even worse. Andre Johnson, Alshon, & Colston were meh. RB's were non-existent. If just one of them score a TD it's a much different game. Absolutely my worst week of the season.

At this point it isn't over, but Tony Gonzalez needs at least 2 TD's and Phil Dawson needs some kicking opportunities.

Congrats to those with success in their other leagues, I won my
League of record yesterday with a similar dismal display! Megatron and Reggie tried their hardest to snatch victory away from their own coach but Foles and Charles saved the day.

I'm contemplating staying up late for this final game tonight to keep tabs on things, let's hope the actual Super Bowl is slightly more high scoring than this dismal excuse for a final! Happy to be in the lead though and hoping there are no Tony Gonzalez heroics! Even though the guy clearly deserves a golden couple of games before his retirement.

Reactions: Bluprint
4 points. 4 measly points. If only I would've stuck with Steven Jackson. Ended up being a $100 benching.

/I am Jack's overwhelming disappointment

really wtf was I thinking with Dennis Johnson. I hated Steve Jackson's match-up, but he's still Steven Jackson and Dennis Johnson is a practice squad player. A total over management. Both Johnson & Cousins. Should've just rode the guys who got me there.

Tony G. nearly got it for me though. He gave it a hell of run, and right up until that Ryan pick six I thought he was going to grab me the win.

congrats to Steakman & his King's Lynn Patriots. An unbelievable run to the championship. Josh Gordon, Jamaal Charles, and DeMarco Murray combining for some amazing numbers over the final 5 weeks.

Enjoy it. I'm coming for you next year.

Final Standings
icon_cupgold.png
King's Lynn Patriots, Steakman
icon_cupsilver.png
Fukushima Isotopes, blumaster
icon_cupbronze.png
FanOfGaming, FanOfGaming

Last edited:
With all the winners in this league I feel even more special! 14 team league that's impressive, my friends league is only a 10 teamer but fiercely competitive. Looking forward to Super Bowl night where the losing finalist presents a ring (cheapo) to the winner and gives a forceful respectful speech lol. Great tradition.

Happy Christmas to all of HDN!

Reactions: blumaster