ALLEN
JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
I'm good if we do money again, I paid (and won back) last year.

Who am I missing in the OP? I have 7/9, but it's hard to match up Yahoo teams with HDN usernames in a few cases

Surprised we only have 9 players, there was a fair amount of interest last year, any chance we could get an announcement out somehow for potential fantasy players who probably do not know that this thread exists? Bit short notice now i guess.

Has the draft day changed to Thursday now?

Surprised we only have 9 players, there was a fair amount of interest last year, any chance we could get an announcement out somehow for potential fantasy players who probably do not know that this thread exists? Bit short notice now i guess.

Has the draft day changed to Thursday now?
This is the third time I have expressed interest in the league and requested the info to sign up. I have yet to receive it and would like to join as well.

Did the draft day change? It was today as of Saturday, at least I thought so when I was looking at things. I made arrangements to be able to make it tonight. Can't be changing things last minute man.

Get an invite to @bantha11

Looks like it's changed to Thursday from the site, I only noticed earlier upon checking how many teams we had. I won't be able to make Thursday night unless I can draft from my mobile as I am working nights??

Sorry Bantha i'm not commish, I'm sure someone will get an invite out shortly.

I've set the draft for this upcoming Monday night, September 1st! No changies from here on out, if @Che doesn't join and we don't have another user want to join, I'll invite one of my non-HDN friends to join. He'll most likely be in for the buy-in as well.

And if everyone wants to PM Wreck, we can start sending our cash into him. And I'm cool with his new proposed payout plan.

Reactions: BluRayJunkie
I'm not requesting a change, just informing you that I won't be at the draft. I have another one scheduled 45 minutes earlier the same day that my best friend commish's. Be good to me, autopick :ohno:

is it online or in person? If it's online, is there no way you can do both?

I can change the time to when everyone or at least most everyone can make it.

What time(s) work for everyone?

I'm going to have my friend takeover for @Che. I talked to him, my friend, today and he's in. Will give Che another day to rejoin, but I'd like to get our roster set.

Last edited:
wow, I was literally just texting with my friend, giving him the team and saw Che joined today. Where've you been, buddy?

League roster has been finalized. Draft order randomized.....

1.Ben Gardner'...
2.Skywalkers
3.Lambeau Leap
4.SMASH
5.Loss Prevention
6.FanOfGaming
7.Fukushima Is...
8.The Moose
9.Inglourious ...
10.Ninja Assassin
11.I love Emma ...
12.King's Lynn ...

Oh, and do you guys want me to get rid of the WR3 roster spot? I remember it being mentioned last season.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint
yes. Generated randomly by Yahoo.

@FanOfGaming if you want to update OP....

FanOfGaming - FanOfGaming
Adrenaline78- Lambeau Leap
Blumaster - Ray Rice Uppercuts
BluRayJunkie - The Moose
Wreck - Inglourious Djangos
Jaws Finatic - Ben Gardner's Head
Steakman - King's Lynn Patriots
Bluprint - Loss Prevention
Bantha11 - Skywalkers
Che - Ninja Assassin
Slimjim24 - I Love Emma Watston
G:Box - SMASH

Last edited:
With out wanting to add further draft changes for so many people i will bow out, that's 2:45 am here! I'm getting too old for this ****!

Ray Rice uppercuts... i shouldn't laugh... but awesome name!.

Reactions: blumaster