ALLEN
JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
@BluRayJunkie don't worry --anybody would've got a "L" vs. Me! :) Some Ninjas was mumbling about my draft picks but even the late rd. Gems like undrafted 3rd string Browns RB Isaiah Crowell (Former 5-Star Recruit from GEORGIA) who I drafted and dropped got more points than y'all 1st rd. RBs! I don't listen to Fantasy Podcast or check for rankings...I'm a Draftnik and I know every single player coming out of college over the last 12 years in depth! I'm didn't underestimate the PPR aspect this year either! I know the rules, and I will rule! So if you play me expecting cake- I'm gone make you look real sweet! REAL SWEET! :oohyeah::shy::hilarious: #LossPrevention #TheMurdaTeam

Last edited:
lol, keep dreaming! You're not going to sustain this type of scoring. You have no depth at RB. Your team has two rosterable RB's and Trent Richardson, a guy who shouldn't be on anyone's fantasy team. Sproles will get hurt. Mojo is used up. Your team of inexperience will fade. GUARANTEED!

now Che's team looks pretty strong

Last edited:
lol, keep dreaming! You're not going to sustain this type of scoring. You have no depth at RB. Your team has two rosterable RB's and Trent Richardson, a guy who shouldn't be on anyone's fantasy team. Sproles will get hurt. Mojo is used up. Your team of inexperience will fade. GUARANTEED!

@Bluprint #pretender

@blumaster yeah, he is, huh. And just in case you didn't notice, I've out scored you two weeks in a row. Not bad for #theF but I'm just gone keep dreaming like you said. Oh, and for you and everybody else sleeping on me - enjoy the nightmares!

Cam Newton's season just flashed before my eyes. I thought for sure Jason Worilds was going to tear Cam's ACL.

Proud of the Uppercuts today. They topped 110 even with taking their second 0 of the season. Ray Rice has the players. Ray Rice has the GM skills. And when Ray Rice gets you in an elevator, man, it's lights out. The Uppercuts are too cold blooded to let this league be won by any other. @Bluprint weak 3 the real Loss Prevention

Last edited:
really ugly day for the Ray Rice Uppercuts. But an absolutely glorious day for the Ryan Braun Piss Cups. #championshipsfeelgood

The Uppercuts have revenge on their mind as they take on the Patriots in a rematch of last seasons title game. The 'cuts are down a couple of key players, but their pair of running backs will keep them in any game. Ray Rice is taking this one for it's fifth W of the season. Cuts 116, Pats 110.

Well i've given you a boost by leaving Ivory on the bench! Not sure why i moved him last minute, Jets had a good game Thursday and were unlucky, with their new acquisition in Harvin now they might win a few more games. I need a few players back healthy and pretty much relying on Peyton to carry me through any game with my team!.
Good luck!