Release date: July 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon

300 German.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna watch the first 300 later tonight to warm up for watching this sequel this weekend :scat:

Agreed, lot of potential for the artwork :)

300: Rise of an Empire (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Release date: ?????

Purchase link: Amazon.de

A1rvz2IVPtL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this on Monday night. Its not bad. Nothin really new. The battles are good but too similar to 300, and sullivan stapletons no Gerry Butler. Will still pick it up on release though I'm sure. It's probably better than it had a right to be and should be great in Imax.

No IMAX for me but I'm watching it in 3D & Dbox this Saturday...love me some Dbox action :scat: :movie:
I'm defo holding out for a UK steel of this, even though being Warner it'll likely have 3D plastered all over it....
Or maybe the 3D lenticular amaray, sorry for the blasphemy :hilarious:

These would be EPIC! :scat:

Front Cover

300_frontcover.jpg

300_frontcover_2.jpg

Interior Art
300_Interior.jpg

Back Cover

300_backcover.jpg

300_backcover_2.jpg

No matter what the Artwork will be, all I know... I'm gonna purchase it! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Greyback and MRD
not really impressed by the film, it was entertaining and i didn't believe the character of Eva Green...they could have someone else better for the role....just a thought//

Last edited:
Meh, I didn't think it was that great. The first 300 had a really distinct visual style, and this one's just like "well, we ...we messed with the colour temperatures a little? and here's some poorly rendered 3D blood, I guess...". Then, you think they'd make up for that with a really interesting set of characters, buuut nope. It would have made more sense for the Persian folks to be our protags, because their stories are more compelling than, y'know, not at all, as opposed to the Greeks, who we're just told to root for, because it's 300. And they have to keep emphasising that link to the original throughout just to make sure we don't ever forget that there was a movie where stuff like this happened and we need to member that at ALL COSTS.
also the sex scene was just baffling oh my gosh

Reactions: tono06