[CLOSED] Little Mermaid (Target Exclusive) Digibook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Little Mermaid Digibook exclusive to Target.

View attachment 43790

Items will be shipped from the USA.

PRICE : $24.99 + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

Release date of October 1, 2013.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

1) {param}
5) {param}
7) Engelskind (Austria) x3
8) DrH (UK) x1
9) {param}
11) MrsRobinson (Slovenia) x2

Last edited:
One for me please - can you combine Epic with this for shipping? Thanks matey

Might be difficult bud, remember that I've got BluFans steels coming through here, and space at my place is at premium when you're talking 175+ steels for WIR.

I can combine within group buys, but hard to do so when they are separated by months in terms of release date.

List is updated, GB order is in. For those late joiners, I grabbed a couple of extra copies.

Please note that the list price of target.com is currently $32.99.

If it drops before shipping, you will get that price.

Note that my store, even while in a rural location uses spiderwraps, so there is potential for damaged digis if I were to pick them up in store.

This is why I order from the website, to avoid these spiderwraps and damaged digis.

Reactions: Engelskind
List is updated, GB order is in. For those late joiners, I grabbed a couple of extra copies.

Please note that the list price of target.com is currently $32.99.

If it drops before shipping, you will get that price.

Note that my store, even while in a rural location uses spiderwraps, so there is potential for damaged digis if I were to pick them up in store.

This is why I order from the website, to avoid these spiderwraps and damaged digis.

Hi I am new on here.
Is it to late to join in the group buy?
From the UK
How do you need paying?
Would it be to pay you once you have them in hand?
Do you have an idea on the shipping cost to the UK?
I have only shipped once from the US, for the Cinderella digibook from an Amazon seller. In that sale the Vat was payable upfront, how does it work with these group buys.

Sorry to ask so many questions

Hi I am new on here.
Is it to late to join in the group buy?
From the UK
How do you need paying?
Would it be to pay you once you have them in hand?
Do you have an idea on the shipping cost to the UK?
I have only shipped once from the US, for the Cinderella digibook from an Amazon seller. In that sale the Vat was payable upfront, how does it work with these group buys.

Sorry to ask so many questions

1) Not too late.
2) I help lots of folks from the UK
3) I ask for payment via paypal, upon item receipt (so when I get it, you get an invoice)
4) Shipping for 1 digi including delivery confirm is somewhere around $12-$14.

So that's it, if I'm doing a smaller amount of items, like in this group buy, I usually don't ask for payment up front

Hope that helps

Reactions: DrH