[CLOSED] Little Mermaid (Target Exclusive) Digibook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Little Mermaid Digibook exclusive to Target.

View attachment 43790

Items will be shipped from the USA.

PRICE : $24.99 + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

Release date of October 1, 2013.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

1) {param}
5) {param}
7) Engelskind (Austria) x3
8) DrH (UK) x1
9) {param}
11) MrsRobinson (Slovenia) x2

Last edited:
hey guys, so the digis arrived today and at first glance appear to be fine.

However, you may note that the price when I placed the order for the group buy was $32.99 + tax.

Today, it dropped to $24.99 + tax.

I called and their customer service refuses to help me price match because my order was placed over two weeks ago!! :angry:

So, I will attempt to return the digis to the store and rebuy them at the lower price. This might happen tonight or in the next couple of days...if it all goes well, there will be a slight delay in shipping and invoicing you guys, but given on the whole, the difference in total is over $130 + tax, I think that makes sense.

Post here with questions please.

no kidding! went to go and re-order the copies for the GB, in prep to take the ones back to Target on Friday that I have in hand, but now the link for LM on the website is dead. :rolleyes: :hilarious:

hope it's back in a little while. no guarantees guys, just wanted to mention that I'm doing all I can to get the lower price.

thanks

Reactions: catcc003
good news guys, the digibooks I have re-ordered at the lower price shipped today!

I will have them in hand on Tuesday, most likely and will invoice you then.

Sorry for the delay, I'm off to target in a bit to return the 13 requested copies of LM that were sent at the higher price.

That won't be awkward at all, at the customer service desk. I always get the question, why so many copies? :hilarious:

good news guys, the digibooks I have re-ordered at the lower price shipped today!

Sorry for the delay, I'm off to target in a bit to return the 13 requested copies of LM that were sent at the higher price.

That won't be awkward at all, at the customer service desk. I always get the question, why so many copies? :hilarious:

Just tell them that from all the LMs you are hoping to make one Big Mermaid.

Reactions: apsmith21

Thanks for doing that for the group buy. A lot of effort on your part for a lower price for us across the world.

Getting hold of TLM on any sort of special edition has been a bit of trouble for me it seems. The Zavvi steelbook I ordered was damaged and this has had a small delay.

I look forward to seeing it in hand as all of the pictures online look really good

Reactions: apsmith21