Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Müller
Price: TBC
798120_d1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, I might be interested in this.

Will probably be a 'budget' style release though (printed back, blank inside) so won't hold my breath for anything special.

Interesting but hopes are not to high on this release as they mainly do printed backs and no inside artwork on the steelbook but will keep an eye out for this...

It's a Universum title and, going by their previous releases, it will probably have a printed blue banner on the front and a printed back in German. On the plus side, it will have interior artwork and the FSK rating will be a removable sticker.

The film was, however, released in cinemas with a German title, "Ruhet in Frieden". Expect the Steelbook to also bear that title.

I'm sorry to disappoint you...;)

No blue banner and no printed back, but with a J-Card!
Confirmed by Universum Film!
Posted by German BD-Forum...

I appreciate that you're being ironic.

Other Universum Steelbook releases that I own include "Judge Dredd", "Black Hawk Down" and "Lockout", all of which have printed banners and printed backs, so the fact that Universum has now moved away from doing this is welcome news.

Just a shame that the title was altered for its German cinema release to "Ruhet in Frieden" (Rest in Peace) which tends to restrict the appeal of this Steelbook to collectors in German speaking countries.

I would, however, be the first to admit that this is a German release for the German market, so a German title should not be unexpected.

Saw this at the cinema and while the movie is okay it certainly doesn't warrant buying it in steelbook form.

Mueller is a local store in Germany and Austria which doesn't ship outside their country.

At the moment the German steelbook is the only one so far.

thought so. does this have eng subs. and if so would you be willing to get me one ?