Act of Valor + Star Trek SteelBook Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, bringing back Jar Jar or a whole family of Jar Jar's and base the entire story around Jar Jar and have Jar Jar as the hero.

arrggggggghhhhhhhh

Dont want to think about it.

:eek:

It would be a disaster

By not being able to capture the vast & epic nature of the original trilogy.
Yes, it has to be character and story led, but the 'atmosphere' has to be like IV-VI, and not the botched prequels...

Thanks for giveaway Wreck,
I still think both JJ's Star Trek weren't perfect, the script is the major things, especially Into Darkness, so many plot holes
(such as why bother capture Kahn to get his blood while you already have the same super power blood of his people in the torpedo)
... so I think there're too many reasons that he could screw up SW .... :D

For some people whatever he does he will ahve scrwed it up, whatever he does some people will say it was amazing. With some people he cant win with some he cant loose!
Personally i think the biggest way he could screw the films up is try to be too clever, try to put too much into it and try to throw in needless references and characters from the original movies. He needs to just do the films he wants to make and see what happens.

thanks for the give away

thanks for the giveaway
he could deviate to much from the established story and find leia has had twins that are half hut from the time she spent in jabba's plaice

Thanks for the giveaway! :scat:

Like Tridon, I'll be slightly disappointed if lens flares are left out of Star Wars.

jar jar binks was without doubt the worst thing ive ever seen in a star wars movie, i hated him, wasnt funny at all just stupid and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.