Act of Valor + Star Trek SteelBook Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving Jar-Jar Binks camera time or making the story line something like the notebook or casting justin beever on the movie.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY, WRECK!!!

I think the biggest tragedy would be if he didn't step aside and let someone else direct it. Everyone knows that you can't give your heart to Star Wars AND Star Trek. Yes, you may like them both, but one is your true passion. JJ is clearly a Trekkie. Get him outta there with all of his lens flaring nonsense!!!

He could screw it up by not devoting his full attention to Episode VII. He might start thinking about his other 50 projects that he is involved with in some way.

Thanks for the giveaway

I would say his trademark lens flares as I would want Star Wars to have a different feel to Star Trek otherwise they will look the same and people will constantly try to compare them. Different franchises so keep them different.

Star Wars Origins: Jar Jar Binks

Jokes aside I hope the movie doesn't have an utter fail plot because the studio wants to feature way too much references from the existing films. Hoping this generation will get to grow up with Star Wars too. :)

If he miscast in the actors ( JJ should try find less popular at the moment but obviously talented actors )
thanks for give away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.