Is KOSM a scammer?!?!

1714466238389.png
"deliveries" :rofl:

Whilst we're respecting his request to not email him regarding the issue I would have hoped customers would have been contacted directly with some sort of email update by now.
As previously mentioned, there may be customers out there who are still unaware there is an issue.
Heaven knows when refunds will start to be given.

Reactions: TheWildEye
I preordered and got the WEET Spider-Man Homecoming OC Boxset from KOSM a few weeks ago. It was my first purchase from him.

It was through a Group Buy on HDN so I thought it was safe. Your all making me think I got very lucky he sent my Spidey OC with no issues other than it was a little late I thought by a few months time wise

Whilst we're respecting his request to not email him regarding the issue I would have hoped customers would have been contacted directly with some sort of email update by now.
As previously mentioned, there may be customers out there who are still unaware there is an issue.
Heaven knows when refunds will start to be given.
A long time I’d imagine. I’m still waiting on a steelbook from six months ago

• Wow
Reactions: leelee17
How long do customers reasonably wait to get an update on their KOSM order?
Are we just relying on the Facebook statement?
Should we be pushing for more info and refunds?
I know KOSM aren't in a good place but they're sitting on a lot of customers money and it seems like their customer service is questionable at best.
It's been over a week now with nothing new so it's hard to just sit back and hold tight when we're getting nothing back...

Reactions: milky
I know KOSM aren't in a good place but they're sitting on a lot of customers money and it seems like their customer service is questionable at best.
It's been over a week now with nothing new so it's hard to just sit back and hold tight when we're getting nothing back...
I emailed him. Will let you know, when or if there's a reply.
I'm assuming this is @Kosm user on the site here?
If you're perhaps even looking at these posts, it'd be a decent thing to do to send out a general update for all your customers stuck in limbo and to not lock any news behind a members only group.

Reactions: leelee17
Months lol

This is a thread for the Manta Lab American Psycho..
There is an issue between KOSM and Manta Lab concerning American Psycho..
Why wouldn't the Manta Lab American Psycho issue be discussed in the Manta Lab American Psycho thread?