Actors that resemble each other-your picks?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
I'll start-just saw a movie with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and at first thought it was Javier Bardem, LOL. I thought this would be a fun thread.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423711669.725229.jpg

Javier Bardem

images

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
I know them both well, but I too get them confused when telling someone "It stars ____" etc.

My other half said I HAD to put this one up, Kate beckinsale and rhona mitra:

Kate_Beckinsale_Rhona_Mitra.jpg

This similarity was a big reason why rhona mitra was chosen for the third underworld film. Kate beckinsale's character Selene was supposed to look exactly like viktor's daughter sonya, rhona mitra's character.

Their similarity can also be clearly seen when you look at rhona mitra in doomsday, where we first saw it anyway lol

My other half said I HAD to put this one up, Kate beckinsale and rhona mitra:

Kate_Beckinsale_Rhona_Mitra.jpg

This similarity was a big reason why rhona mitra was chosen for the third underworld film. Kate beckinsale's character Selene was supposed to look exactly like viktor's daughter sonya, rhona mitra's character.

Their similarity can also be clearly seen when you look at rhona mitra in doomsday, where we first saw it anyway lol

That'll keep someone I know happy, seeing the photos up :hilarious:

Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry

... I think thats one of those nerd fantasies. God liked one so he created another heh. Countless images on google image search.