After Earth (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Release on Blu-ray in SteelBook form. Comes with a UV copy.
Release date: October 14, 2013
Purchase links:
Zavvi.com - £18.99
Sainsbury's - £21.99
Amazon.uk - {param} £18.16
Temporary artwork:
AfterEarth-UK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another fail from Shyamalan.

Yep. Rack it up with The Last Airbender, Lady in the Water and The Happening. At least he normally gets great performances from his actors, but he had nothing to work with here.

It'll probably make back its budget on DVD/Blu-Ray sales & rentals. Though not with this particular buyer, no matter how nice the steel. :ugh:

There is absolutely no need to release this in steelbook format.

There are far better movies that need to be released before things like this!!

Plus it's not even an exclusive! EEK!

I went into it after reading all the reviews and I didn't find it as bad as I was expecting. But I love Will Smith.

And hate his son.

^ I totally agree with regards to Jaden Smith as after seeing him & Will on The Graham Norton Show a few weeks ago I thought he was the most big headed, arrogant little twerp I ever seen :angry:.

Shan't be buying this steelbook that's for sure.

Never seen the film but it was on my list of purchases once it made it's way to Blu Ray so happy it's getting the steel treatment :)

His son can not act simple as, the role was too much for him and Will he was just a grumpy dad throughout the film not much else to say really, this did not show off his acting skills and that director has gone pass it now his old stuff were great but he should find a new career now.