Agent Carter: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 30 November, 2015
Purchase dink: Agent Carter [SOLD OUT]
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies only

11171868-1514325654034660.jpg

Last edited:
Will be happy to have this next to my Agent of Shield digibook, those are great sets, looking forward to Season 2 going next to that… I can't see how Agent of Shield steelbooks would be nicer than those digibooks.

Surprised the print run is 2,000, that's cool!

Hmm, this is a good price, it's around the same as the U.S. Bluray, if not cheaper. It cause the bluray in the U.S. is Amazon exclusive so they are over charging for this and AoS Blu.

But I'd want at least a steel for every season of this. I know they have another planned. So I think I'll pass, hopefully Amazon will drop the price a little. -_-

It will be interesting to see how long this takes to sell out. I met Hayley last weekend at Fan Expo in Toronto, what a stunner. She had the biggest line at the convention even more then Norman Reedus, Mike Tyson & Gillian Anderson who were some of the other bigger guests that attended

was goona pre-order but @£24.99 :wow::wow::wow: then checked tv.com and is only 8 episodes!
think this makes a firm pass at this price!
even only if 2000 release at the end of the day its only a tv show not a major film, suspect will sellout because its marvel but some are easily parted with there money.
and i know the normal blu ray is £21.99 but i wouldn't be prepared to pay more than £19.99 for this at the end of the day but thats just me.

basil :thumbs:

Pre-ordered for now but might cancel; depends on how the artwork turns out.