Release Date : 20th October 2014
Price : £28.50

Available to pre order at Amazon.co.uk

https://twitter.com/MarvelUK/status/495121512878604288

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Limited Edition Digipack) [Blu-ray]

Now up for pre order at amazon.co.uk released on 20th October £28.50

Just saw some pics of the US Edition. And it's just a bloody Amaray case inside the slip....:angry: :mad:
Order cancelled. :(

Shame the US is not a Digipack like the UK!

I hate those damn ratings logos on everything the UK releases. :banghead:

So will wait and hope Japan or Asia release a Digipack.......:cry:
If not then I will pass!!

MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Blu-ray digipack (limited to 8000 copies)

22 episodes, plus get Level 7 access with newly de-Classified bonus features available on Blu-ray and DVD. Out 20th October - http://amzn.to/1ttVoUf

Bonus Features:
Journey Into S.D.C.C. – Hop on the bus and share the thrill of a lifetime as the series makes its first ever appearance at San Diego Comic-Con, where the cast is welcomed with open arms by a sea of enthusiastic fans
Marvel Studios: Assembling A Universe TV Special
5 Behind-The-Scenes Field Reports – Get exclusive access to the show’s classified sets for the making of some of your favorite episodes
“The Malibu Jump”
“The Bridge”
“Asgardian Bar Fight”
“Classified”
“Cello Duet”
VFX Breakdowns – Explore the layers of effects in sequences with split-frame comparisons to the final version
Audio Commentaries with Filmmakers & Cast
Gag Reel
Deleted Scenes
Source: www.facebook.com/marveluk/

10679967_573613416098939_185828847903453079_o.jpg

Looks smart, but ruined somewhat by all the blu ray logos and ratings logos on the front.

Yeah it only needed the one bluray logo. The ratings logo's don't bother me too much as all the Game Of Thrones sets have them, would have been nice if they were just stickers though. Still, it's way nicer than the US version. :D

I'm tempted to pick this up, just finished watching the first season today and thought it was awesome.

Reactions: psychoscot