Aug 16, 2012
Midlands UK
Release Date : 20th October 2014
Price : £28.50

Available to pre order at Amazon.co.uk

https://twitter.com/MarvelUK/status/495121512878604288

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
This is a top quality digipack, I really like the embossing on the badge and the overall feel to the outer casing, much better than the standard amaray case I always see now.

I missed out buying this from Amazon when it was released

I bought an unused copy of Agent of SHIELD from a member from another forum (tech forum) and thought it was the standard amaray version.
However when I received it yesterday it was the beautiful Digipack edition and is in as new condition for the awesome price of £12.
:D
20150903_190458.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jeremycanrana
There is one currently for auction on the bay, its at £14.50 with a couple days left to go, not sure what these go upto in auction but heres the link, depends what you want to pay for it I suppose

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Agents-of...032221?hash=item3f59a6a19d:g:W58AAOSwUdlWfc0y

SWEET JESUS! Thanks a lot ! I'm on it!!
I had an alert for the search "agents of shield season 1 digipack" but I didn't think about searching for it without the term "digipack"

Just hoping the person accepts to send it to France though, it's limited to the uk apparently

Last edited:
Ah crap the Guy won't sell outside the UK...

If anyone ever finds someone selling it, hit me up ! I'd really appreciate that

Edit : The eBay seller accepted to send it outside the UK .. I finally got this !!!
I'm so freaking happy !!!
2r2u5fl.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Does anyone know anybody who sells this digipack? I'm searching the whole web and don't find anything :(

Hi everyone! Does anyone know anybody who sells this digipack? I'm searching the whole web and don't find anything :(
Digipack was a limited edition
It's sold out long time ago it's been replaced by amaray case the discs inside are the same

You might find the digipack on ebay but expect price will be high

Reactions: TuShan