Alien Anthology ("Egg" Limited Edition) [Worldwide]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
As discussed in my Alien thread there are numerous editions coming of this set. I am pulling out the "stand outs" for anyone that wants to track separate eds.

51EaxtrENML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

alien_egg_small.jpg

This "Egg" set is also available in Germany, France, UK, etc.

US Ed comes with 75th Anniversary Alien poster while supplies last if ordered at this link. The "Egg" set is possibly limited to 5000 pieces, per staff at Comic-Con (thanks Horhay), but it is not clear if this is worldwide, or just US.

http://www.foxconnect.com/alien-anthology-comicon-the-blu-ray-widescreen.html

USA

UK

JAPAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
Just a heads up if anyone had it pre ordered at HMV. I checked the site today and it is about 25$ cheaper that originally listed. Im not sure if they adjust it to the lower price like Amazon does but I cancelled my first one which was about 150$ US and re ordered it for about 130$ US.

Just a heads up if anyone had it pre ordered at HMV. I checked the site today and it is about 25$ cheaper that originally listed. Im not sure if they adjust it to the lower price like Amazon does but I cancelled my first one which was about 150$ US and re ordered it for about 130$ US.

Call me crazy, but isn't that about $20 cheaper :p

I cant wait. I just really hope that its put together well for this wait. I have some other stuff from sideshow and its great quality so im hoping this will be the same and not really cheap looking plastic.