Alien Anthology ("Egg" Limited Edition) [Worldwide]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
As discussed in my Alien thread there are numerous editions coming of this set. I am pulling out the "stand outs" for anyone that wants to track separate eds.

51EaxtrENML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

alien_egg_small.jpg

This "Egg" set is also available in Germany, France, UK, etc.

US Ed comes with 75th Anniversary Alien poster while supplies last if ordered at this link. The "Egg" set is possibly limited to 5000 pieces, per staff at Comic-Con (thanks Horhay), but it is not clear if this is worldwide, or just US.

http://www.foxconnect.com/alien-anthology-comicon-the-blu-ray-widescreen.html

USA

UK

JAPAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
mine was posted wednesday,hopefully will be here tomorrow.i'll take some pics & then you won't here from me for the rest of the day.i'll be on my ass watching alien back to back:D

mine didn't arrive today:(
gutted,all morning looking out of the window looking for postie.excited like a kid at xmas,and nothing.

Snow, do they usually ship early? Friend in UK told me your "New Release Day" is Monday, so it probably arrives then, no?

99.9% of the time it will arrive on the friday or saturday when the release date falls on a monday.when you pre-order they alway's post them out in plenty of time to make sure you get it on the release date.

db,hmv are the best for your orders turning up early,if the release date falls on a monday like most do.i've had them turn up on the wednesday before,5 day's early.my grindhouse blu turned up on the thursday if i remember rightly:oohyeah:
have a feeling i won't be well on monday & be phoning into work sick;)

Yeah there are a few on some other forums who stated they got it this weekend. Still no pictures though. Wonder how long they take to get over here in the US, Mine shipped from HMV on the 20th. Hopefully it arrives sometime this week.

got mine this morning guys,it is the total nuts:D
i noticed a battery compartment on the bottom,found the switch & the egg lights up,see the last pic.i tried to make the room as dark as possible.

Thanks for that. Perfect way to start off my Monday, Aside from my Monster to get me going. Cant wait. Hows the quality though. Does it feel like cheap plastic or does it feel like its built pretty decent. :oohyeah:

Got it delivered earlier today. Will be unpacking and watching my favorite movie of all time tonight. Thank god the early reviews comming in have the first Alien as the best looking of all.:oohyeah:

ok,
wow, took me almost 10 minutes to get that box of DvD's out of the egg compartment, lol. on the other blu ray forums, a lot of people experiencing the same thing.
ummm, just my 2cents worth now, in my own opinion, not worth $150 smackeroos lol. but for coolness facter, its ok, i got one, and i am happy. i was hoping so much for this series to come out on blu. a few years ago when blu was in its infancy, they released the alien quadrilogy wit hthe first aliens versus predator movie, i dont remember if the predator movies were with it, but how it was packaged from what i saw at Best Buy, was with a couple action figures alien and pred. kind of like a diorama kinda thing and the cost then was $150. I came so close but i decided to hold off until blu ray release, and i am so glad i did, lol. :D