Alien Anthology ("Egg" Limited Edition) [Worldwide]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
As discussed in my Alien thread there are numerous editions coming of this set. I am pulling out the "stand outs" for anyone that wants to track separate eds.

51EaxtrENML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

alien_egg_small.jpg

This "Egg" set is also available in Germany, France, UK, etc.

US Ed comes with 75th Anniversary Alien poster while supplies last if ordered at this link. The "Egg" set is possibly limited to 5000 pieces, per staff at Comic-Con (thanks Horhay), but it is not clear if this is worldwide, or just US.

http://www.foxconnect.com/alien-anthology-comicon-the-blu-ray-widescreen.html

USA

UK

JAPAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
I have a French version of the Egg on it's way to me from Amazon.fr, after my UK version went AWOL. I have a favour to ask. Is there any kind (French) soul out there who wouldn't mind changing his/ her English text MU-TH-UR guide and literature for my French text literature? I would be forever in your debt.
Steve

I contacted HMV on Friday to report my Egg missing and they promptly refunded me in full. Guess what turned up this morning at my local sorting office?

DSC00511.jpg

Now I have another one incoming from Amazon.fr which I could not cancel. Oh well, I'm sure I can sell this beauty some time down the road.

Last edited:
I contacted HMV on Friday to report my Egg missing and they promptly refunded me in full. Guess what turned up this morning at my local sorting office?

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

Now I have another one incoming from Amazon.fr which I could not cancel. Oh well, I'm sure I can sell this beauty some time down the road.

hey blu, I am from Canada and have lots to trade, I would be forever in your debt if you could help me get this for reasonable cost. Please and Thank you..

James :scat:

foxconnect has it listed now for $119.99 :(

shoulda waited lol

Ya, free shipping also.. HMV had %25 off sale last weekend from 179.99 made it 135 +tax instore (bit more but pretty close). Still curious how many of these they produced could see a possible further decrease seeing as that promo has been going on for weeks now..

James where are you based? I may very well have not one but 2 spares soon. The one that I purchased from Amazon.fr has still not arrived and last Friday they shipped me a replacement. So if both turn up I will have 2 spares. Note however, the literature will be in French.

James where are you based? I may very well have not one but 2 spares soon. The one that I purchased from Amazon.fr has still not arrived and last Friday they shipped me a replacement. So if both turn up I will have 2 spares. Note however, the literature will be in French.

thank you for your kind offer, I have since got a friend in the US to help with this. If you do get one for free tho I most certainly would consider a trade as I have a friend would bite for lower cost. Either way thank you :)

I have the UK egg. Very pleased with it but cant find any limited numbers on it.
Anyone know if the UK version is individually numbered or not?

they have these at HMV canada too,that i've saw for like $95,still at least 6+ of them that look like they haven't sold at all..

ok,
Amazon is releasing this collectors set tommorrow 2/15/2011 for the original price for what most people paid which was $149.99...........

however, at Foxconnect.com they have it listed for $119.99 EEK! lol

hmmmm, if i didnt buy buy this, where should i get it from? :D lol

Hi Burnt-maybe check and see if Foxconnect charges taxes (can't remember if they charged me when I purchased at launch). I also heard some folks had some customer service issues at Foxconnect (I didn't, and I don't know how wide spread it was). Since Amazon has stellar service, maybe you're better off with them-but it all depends on how much other factors matter to you-I know you pay tax at Amazon since you're in NY, correct? Good luck deciding!

Nah he was saying "If I didnt buy this" kinda left out the word "already" as I remembering him buying this early on from foxconnect. Think he was just joking since it was cheaper there.

btw, I checked hmv.ca like hero mentioned and its hella expensive there.

Just checked my HMV n they still have tons of them, doesnt seem like they are going to be sold out any time soon. Hoping to pick one up if they go on sale.