Alien: Covenant (4K UHD + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 15, 2017
Release date: August 15, 2017
Purchase links: Regular - 4K
Price: $19.99 (Regular) - $24.99 (4K)

5892801_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
I'm definitely down for this now. Undecided whether to go see this today at the theater or wait until it comes to SteelBook? Usually don't like paying twice for a movie but may have to make an exception for this movie.

Lately I have a feeling that Best Buy steels have better finishes then others, most of the time full gloss or satin :punch::LOL::thumbs:

Damn, that looks nice. And that sux too, because I think I'm just going to have to have it. I have nothing in
Alien, Predator, or Prometheus in Steel, and havent had the urge to splurge. But once this possible impending purchase takes place, I know exactly what I'm going to do.

I'm going to be haunted by the fact that I 'only have one of them in steel', and feel the need to satisfy that dire requirement. DAMN DAMN DOUBLE DAMN. AND DAMN AGAIN!!!!!!

:sigh:

It is to be 'Steel'.

• Thanks
Reactions: a.k.a.CRUSH
Not bad, but I would like it much better in full gloss. Let´s see how FA´s steel will turn out, but this WWA is the weakest from them all so far, Manta being the best one.

Holding this in hand it definitely looks like a matte finish steelbook. I would compare this finish to the Kong: Skull Island (4K/3D) release from Best Buy (US).
Streaky matte like Kong: Skull Island or smooth, quality matte?