Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 2018
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited to 300 numbered copies,4K UHD single disc.

upload_2018-6-17_19-2-50.png

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, if i haven't spent so much money on Manta 1-click i would have gone for that one. But it's too late now)

I´m also on the fence with this. I have Mant alenti B and FA´s E3 so this one would be great to complete the set of steelbooks and also only premium with 4K disc. Also, the lenti could be amazing and just....HDzeta, you know, these guys are special! Lately they give us such a brutal releases rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif

So yeah, probably gonna grab this afterall....

I´m also on the fence with this. I have Mant alenti B and FA´s E3 so this one would be great to complete the set of steelbooks and also only premium with 4K disc. Also, the lenti could be amazing and just....HDzeta, you know, these guys are special! Lately they give us such a brutal releases View attachment 373448 View attachment 373448 View attachment 373448

So yeah, probably gonna grab this afterall....
You know you need this. It is incredible that this is the only 4K premium available for the film.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Hereticz
You know you need this. It is incredible that this is the only 4K premium available for the film.

Funny thing is, after watching this film I said to myself I won´t buy any premium edition of this as it wasn´t so great...lol what a lie :hilarious: now I will end up with three :rofl:.....because...first - it wasn´t so bad afterall (lying some time in head), second - it´s still Alien franchise and I want to have it complete! and third - premiums for this are just nice and gorgeous :whistle::oohyeah::coffee:

Chrome's warning screen when attempting to proceed with payment at the HDzeta web store:

HDzeta_payment_processor_connection.jpg

I guess this is why people can have their credit card information compromised (and some have had in the past) when placing orders at HDzeta.

Please fix this situation with your credit card payment processor @wxlinkswd

As browsers will increasingly try to protect net users from harm, at some point they will actually begin to refuse to connect to HDzeta's payment processor, without even providing an option to proceed.

Chrome's warning screen when attempting to proceed with payment at the HDzeta web store:

View attachment 373462

I guess this is why people can have their credit card information compromised (and some have had in the past) when placing orders at HDzeta.

As browsers will increasingly try to protect net users from harm, at some point they will actually begin to refuse to connect to HDzeta's payment processor, without even providing an option to proceed.

Thanks to this fail my order stayed in "pending" status long enough to call my bank, unblock my CC for chinese transaction and finally got through payment in IE......not smooth, but I got this at last. I´m happy even more now since it went soldout so soon :wow: good price compared to their latest BR 2049 or Interstellar :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Thanks to this fail my order stayed in "pending" status long enough to call my bank, unblock my CC for chinese transaction and finally got through payment in IE......not smooth, but I got this at last. I´m happy even more now since it went soldout so soon :wow: good price compared to their latest BR 2049 or Interstellar :coffee:
The thing is, that warning comes up for a good reason.

As the connection to HDzeta's payment processor is not secure, a malicious user with the proper incentive (like money) and the right set of tools, can view the information (credit card details) passed on by you to the HDzeta's payment processor's web application.

Chrome started issuing these warnings on April 17th, Firefox will start issuing them this month, etc.

I had today's live items (Alien Covenant, The Dark Tower) in my cart, but after getting that warning, I gladly bowed out. Replacing a credit card is such a pain, even though the CC companies will cover any fraudulent charges.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21

As the connection to HDzeta's payment processor is not secure, a malicious user with the proper incentive (like money) and the right set of tools, can view the information (credit card details) passed on by you to the HDzeta's payment processor's web application.

Chrome started issuing these warnings on April 17th, Firefox will start issuing them this month, etc.

I had today's live items (Alien Covenant, The Dark Tower) in my cart, but after getting that warning, I gladly bowed out. Replacing a credit card is such a pain, even though the CC companies will cover any fraudulent charges.

Yeah I believe it was dangerous, but I had to have this especially after it got soldout so fast and not being able to get it anywhere else. I never had an fraudulent issue with my MasterCard so hopefuly it stays like that, but I´m definitely gonna keep an eye on it. For now, it shows only transaction I did.

I use a pre-paid credit card on their site: I provide the card the same day with just enough funds, works for now. but it's still unbelievable that they didn't take any measures after numerous complaints from (foreign) customers. and the stability of their wesbsite.... :bored:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21

View attachment 373462

My colleague test the SSL system and contact staffs of the Payeasy official risk contral.everythings is ok.
Payeasy is greatest credit card company in china,they are partner with china amazon and Apple store.
https://www.beijing.com.cn/home.do
Please try to upgrade your browser and do not use the Mac system.Thanks.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror