Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 2018
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited to 300 numbered copies,4K UHD single disc.

upload_2018-6-17_19-2-50.png

full

Last edited by a moderator:
My colleague test the SSL system and contact staffs of the Payeasy official risk contral.everythings is ok.
Payeasy is greatest credit card company in china,they are partner with china amazon and Apple store.
https://www.beijing.com.cn/home.do
No, everything is not Ok.

The Payease web site is using an old security certificate that is no longer trusted by latest versions of some of the major web browsers.

Chrome distrusts these old Symantec issued certificates since version 66 (out April 17th, 2018).

HDzeta_payment_processor_connection_full_page_screenshot_Chrome.jpg

Firefox distrusts these certificates since version 60 (out May 9th, 2018).

HDzeta_payment_processor_connection_full_page_screenshot_Firefox.png

I have no information on when Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari and others will do the same (or if they already issue similar warnings when connecting to Payease web site).

While collector instinct can override any security concerns, most online buyers are well aware that one really should send personal information like credit card details only over connections that are private and secure.

Please try to upgrade your browser and do not use the Mac system.Thanks.
This advice is not useful, as the problem is not with the user's browser or the platform they are using. The problem is with the Payease web site.

I urge HDzeta to contact Payease and using the strongest possible terms, request that they acquire new security certificates. This situation will hurt HDzeta's business and reputation, even if the problem isn't at the HDzeta web site.

Any other Chinese companies using Payease to process international credit card payments will be impacted, too.

There's plenty of online information available about this situation, Google, e.g., "distrust symantec security certificates". The information has been publicly available for more than six months.

For HDzeta, the problem will not go away before Payease installs new security certificates.

Last edited:

The Payease web site is using an old security certificate that is no longer trusted by latest versions of some of the major web browsers.

Chrome distrusts these old Symantec issued certificates since version 66 (out April 17th, 2018).

I have no information on when Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari and others will do the same (or if they already issue similar warnings when connecting to Payease web site).

While collector instinct can override any security concerns, most online buyers are well aware that one really should send personal information like credit card details only over connections that are private and secure.

This advice is not useful, as the problem is not with the user's browser or the platform they are using. The problem is with the Payease web site.

I urge HDzeta to contact Payease and using the strongest possible terms, request that they acquire new security certificates. This situation will hurt HDzeta's business and reputation, even if the problem isn't at the HDzeta web site.

Any other Chinese companies using Payease to process international credit card payments will be impacted, too.

There's plenty of online information available about this situation, Google, e.g., "distrust symantec security certificates". The information has been publicly available for more than six months.

For HDzeta, the problem will not go away before Payease installs new security certificates.

I completely agree there are enough customers that can spot this. I noticed this as well and will not order direct from HDzeta anymore which sucks because they don't always have Group Buys on here.

I got my 1st and only negative feedback from @apemith21 years ago at the Drive Novamedia Group Buy. I tried explaining to him that the paypal link he was using was not secure. I can't remember what it was exactly about the encrpyption because this was maybe 3-4 years ago. I think he was copying and pasting links, anyway I was fairly certain something was "off" and called Paypal and they confirmed my suspensions and said it was not secure. Apsmith and I got into this whole back and forth I ended up not getting the steelbook and to this day don't understand. I thought he would thank me for pointing this out. No steelbook is worth the risk, even a Drive Novamedia One-Click set, well a firm no may be stretching a bit cause that's a nice set!

Last edited:

Completely agree.

Credit card fraud and identity theft is very serious business and can be a major pain in the ass to correct.

It's laughable that people are willing to risk that for the sake of a few steelbooks. Pretty ridiculous.

I completely agree there are enough customers that can spot this. I noticed this as well and will not order direct from HDzeta anymore which sucks because they don't always have Group Buys on here.

I got my 1st and only negative feedback from @apemith21 years ago at the Drive Novamedia Group Buy. I tried explaining to him that the paypal link he was using was not secure. I can't remember what it was exactly about the encrpyption because this was maybe 3-4 years ago. I think he was copying and pasting links, anyway I was fairly certain something was "off" and called Paypal and they confirmed my suspensions and said it was not secure. Apsmith and I got into this whole back and forth I ended up not getting the steelbook and to this day don't understand. I thought he would thank me for pointing this out. No steelbook is worth the risk, even a Drive Novamedia One-Click set, well a firm no may be stretching a bit cause that's a nice set!
Adding correct tag @apsmith21

LOL @ "apemith21"... :rofl::rofl:
giphy.webp

:hilarious::D
yeah yeah :p:p
:LOL: First time in many years I remembered back to that ridiculous neg feedback @apsmith21 gave me when I read the hdzeta web security post above. Might have been a good idea to actuality know how to spell his moniker :LOL: I still think I'm banned from his group buys, not positive.

Useful info above, thanks much!

Aaaand as far as the Subject Steel goes, my Siamese cat looks more threatening than the little xenomorph on the front cover of the slip. That and I can't do 4K (yet) makes this an easy pass...;)