Aliens 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Saturday July 23, 2016)
Price: £15.99

aliens3.jpg

aliens2.jpg
aliens1.jpg
aliens 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading it was called Aliens simply because it had more than one Alien. That was the simple logic to the title. II always thought it was meaning Aliens as in sequel but no Aliens as in more of the buggers!

"30 YEARS LATER THE TERROR CONTINUES….With this Limited-Edition SteelBook™ that includes both the Theatrical and Special Edition versions of the film on Blu-ray™, audio commentary, deleted and extended scenes, and more."
Haven't checked if there's anything new here compared to the previous editions (apart from the obvious such as the Artcards) but presumably there must be as it's an anniversary edition (?) . . .

Maybe a welcome release for those people not around for the Anthology from 2012 or the standalone from 2014 as unlikely to find either of these in "New and sealed" condition for under 40 quid nowadays but as I seem to have a number of releases of this film in steelbook and other packaging I'll relegate myself to the back of the queue for this particular release.

Last edited:
Oh man... It's really, really pretty...
But I already have the last edition of the Aliens Steelbook, and I got it signed by Michael Beign to boot!
So I may just have to pass on this one... But man... It is really pretty!

I really don't know about the front cover, maybe it will grow on me but I really, really hope that this has the 'bossing that was missing off the last release so it at least matches a bit better with the other three movies.

Probably end up being glossy and debossed lol