Aliens 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Saturday July 23, 2016)
Price: £15.99

aliens3.jpg

aliens2.jpg
aliens1.jpg
aliens 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad i put an order in for this only just this afternoon saying sold out now :thumbs:
I just noticed that myself not surprising really it is Aliens probably the most popular film of the franchise
I'm sure as usual it will come back in stock before or after release date due to cancellations

I just noticed that myself not surprising really it is Aliens probably the most popular film of the franchise
I'm sure as usual it will come back in stock before or after release date due to cancellations

The only thing that was stopping me per-ordering sooner was that after reading your post the other day about the standard USA 30th Anniversary edition, so i per-ordered that first. Just couldn't resist not ordering the steelbook as well. Just wish zavvi had the comic book included. But i am going to keep my USA order as well. Its Aliens after all.

It will be back in stock (as always). Unless DB ordered a majority of their stock to build the mother queen with them lol

They should just re-release the whole wave again instead of providing us wiith some dull matte finish. I expect a re-release when the next Alien 5 comes out in a few years.

If anyone missed out on this, the usa keep case edition (that comes with comic art book as well that's missing from this steelbook edition) it's only $10 at the minute (excuse the length of the link, its has that charity thing embedded that amazon.com are doing)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I0K018W/?tag=hidefnin-20

Wonder if the steel will fit inside that slip. That would make a great set.

If anyone missed out on this, the usa keep case edition (that comes with comic art book as well that's missing from this steelbook edition) it's only $10 at the minute (excuse the length of the link, its has that charity thing embedded that amazon.com are doing)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I0K018W/?tag=hidefnin-20

Ordered to go with the Zavvi steelbook, should look good - just short of $18 with postage to the UK

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing