dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: April 30, 2024
Purchase links 4K: Amazon - Walmart - Blu-ray: Amazon - Walmart
Price 4K: $63.99 (Amazon - Walmart) - BD: $49.11 (Amazon - Walmart)

Andor - Complete First Season.jpg

71Groo63lJL._SL1457_.jpg 71-egV1QrlL._SL1443_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonus Features:
  • Featurettes: “Ferrix Part 1: Imperial Occupation,” “Aldhani: Rebel Heist,” “Coruscant: Whispers of Rebellion,” “Narkina 5: One Way Out,” “Ferrix Part 2: Fight the Empire”

Whoa! Really happy especially about this one! I even bought one of those Chinese bootlegs for the first time ever (honestly, otherwise I have 90 HDDs with pirated material, no shame whatsoever) to see what kind of crap that is.

Looks a little generic in my opinion.

Really wish it was this instead

View attachment 573933

Yeah, it's pretty good, got it :facepalm:

AndorChineseBootleg01.jpg

AndorChineseBootleg02.jpg

i see in that article from forbes it says

All four of the new releases should be available for pre-order in the US from March 12.

so thats this tuesday for pre-order if info is correct
hopefully see some links before that :happy:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Bonus Features:
  • Featurettes: “Ferrix Part 1: Imperial Occupation,” “Aldhani: Rebel Heist,” “Coruscant: Whispers of Rebellion,” “Narkina 5: One Way Out,” “Ferrix Part 2: Fight the Empire”
A little annoying that they're only now deciding to pack these with bonus features. The only ones I've bought so far are The Mandalorian releases and they had like a 6 minute featurette on each. Very disappointing, but at least they're doing more going forward.

A little annoying that they're only now deciding to pack these with bonus features. The only ones I've bought so far are The Mandalorian releases and they had like a 6 minute featurette on each. Very disappointing, but at least they're doing more going forward.
I'm sure all of those are also 6 mins, maybe even 3.
After 00's something happened, everything turned into shorts for the YouTube/TikTok ADHD-impaired generation. Plus I heard after a certain length royalties must be paid to people involved in the material, that's why they even cut up longer documentaries into smaller pieces with dumb names on re-releases.

Only retailer that live so far is Disney Movie Club
Other USA retailers will go live at some stage later today or over next few days.