Andy's Avenger Collection

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Here it is. Mostly dominated by Iron Man, but I got a lot of digital comics on the ipad, so I put up a World War Hulk issue. :D

Thor, Iron Man, Captain America and Incredible Hulk.

100_2257.jpg

100_2258.jpg

100_2259.jpg

Last edited:
How you guys use those hard cases without damaging your steels is beyond me. Just pulled a Book of Eli out that had small damage. FYI - be careful.

Other than that, looks great!

How you guys use those hard cases without damaging your steels is beyond me. Just pulled a Book of Eli out that had small damage. FYI - be careful.

Other than that, looks great!

Thanks Wreck!

I don't know if you use those heavier plastic sleeves like DB and I do, but I found that they offer a bit more protection than the clearer / more thin sleeves.

I've always just slipped them in with sleeves on, and never had an issue - they provide extra padding, I guess. :oohyeah:

Hey Andy,

are those hard cases any good for your IM, how well do they fit?

I might get a couple of those, anyone know whos selling or in the UK would help. Cheers.

Hey Andy,

are those hard cases any good for your IM, how well do they fit?

I might get a couple of those, anyone know whos selling or in the UK would help. Cheers.

They fit really well - sort of snug, so that's why I put a plastic sleeve around the steelbook.

They are former rental cases with the locking mechanism removed, so they're typically not available in retail situations. ;)

make that 3 now :)

From the Steelbooks i only miss the Iron Man FS... but can replace that with the Reel Heroes Comic Hulk :hilarious:

So we are even here:D

Need to post my Avengers collection also i guess :cool:

Ahhh, wait i also do not have the german Iron Man... damn!!!