UK
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Ant-Man
Price: £24.99
Note: Title will be on spine.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So annoyed I missed this.

It was announced Thursday and went live Friday, yet The Incredible Hulk was announced ages before going live. :(
Don't worry. There be cancelled copies available and on the day some more. Zavvi do hold them back.

So annoyed I missed this.

It was announced Thursday and went live Friday, yet The Incredible Hulk was announced ages before going live. :(
Yes, you're spot-on, and there sure wasn't much time between the announcement and the pre-order stage !. . . on top of that the ridiculous "live" time of 12 noon on a working day (here in the U.K.) :banghead:
All I can suggest between now and release is the obvious:
- Keep your ears to the ground
- Keep your eyes peeled on this forum to see when customer cancellations/multiple order cancellations by Zavvi come back as the event will most likely be announced by digitalbabe or some other kind and helpful soul.

Got a retarded answer from Zavvi customer service regarding the spine:

I can confirm we do not know the correct art work for this as it has not released yet.

The fakk? They are the ones pushing this release so how the hell could they not know? They are so damn incompetent :banghead: If youre not sure, contact the right department and ask! Jeez!

What they should do with this release is print/make the lenti a full sized Ant man, then when you remove it, a tiny little version of the same image ! Just a thought since the "Blufans" version is looking rather good !

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and nafosb
This will come back in stock after customer cancelled orders and bulk orders Zavvi decide to cancel
When it a high demand release Zavvi do cancel bulk orders they decide are not acceptable

You always get customers ordering and then later before release date cancel their orders for various reasons
Some will have payment problems etc

You will see before release date Zavvi make available bulk order stock they decided to cancel and after release date payment problem cancelled orders become available

Going live at 12 (uk time) on a Friday is not a new thing.

It's happened loads in the past especially with new releases Disney, Pixar, marvel etc

And in pretty sure it will have a spine title going by the past zavvi marvel lentis

The thread was started 20 hours before it went live....
So, not a lot of time to find the thread either.

Don't worry dude, it will come back with cancellations. Hell I ordered it twice trying to apply a discount and cancelled the one that didn't have the discount on. I'm sure many more people will cancel and it will come back :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Did any of the others sell out fast? If they did, they all came back in stock for a while after. It did sell out fast though, there must be an higher demand for this.

Did any of the others sell out fast? If they did, they all came back in stock for a while after. It did sell out fast though, there must be an higher demand for this.

A lot of double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, etc ... buyers out there. Because one steelbook apparently isn't enough. These days you need at least 4 or 5 or 11. That's why it shows as sold out.

And, of course, there are scalpers among us (quite a few hiding on this very forum) which have no morals and are in this steelbook game only for personal gains (re-selling them for profit).

It's sad, really.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo, D3mon and dLux
A lot of double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, etc ... buyers out there. Because one steelbook apparently isn't enough. These days you need at least 4 or 5 or 11. That's why it shows as sold out.

And, of course, there are scalpers among us (quite a few hiding on this very forum) which have no morals and are in this steelbook game only for personal gains (re-selling them for profit).

It's sad, really.

Very true, but I'm sure all the others were in stock for a bit after release date.

I'm double dipping on this but will probably sell the other one.

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza