Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Ant-Man
Price: £24.99
Note: Title will be on spine.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't like the front enough to warrant a purchase but i must say that the back is absolutely stunning, it would have been the perfect back artwork for the blufans edition
To be honest, the back is the only reason why I decided to order it. :D

Got this last week, the lenti is yet again poor IMO, with Ant-Man as flat as a pancake, virtually no 3D volume or depth in him, the background is set a little bit back in the frame, sort of curving behind Ant-man. Very weak effort again here. I suggest Disney dump the company making these as they are nowhere near premium quality.

HOWEVER, the art work on the steelbook is very good (minus points for the overlap on the bottom frame) and the back art is excellent. Overall it's a decent steel, but yet again, get rid of the Lenti and enjoy the steelbook on it's own merits.

I did actually like the original SSD steelbook, but got shot of it for this due to the better artwork. It's just better overall.

Got this last week, the lenti is yet again poor IMO, with Ant-Man as flat as a pancake, virtually no 3D volume or depth in him, the background is set a little bit back in the frame, sort of curving behind Ant-man. Very weak effort again here. I suggest Disney dump the company making these as they are nowhere near premium quality.

HOWEVER, the art work on the steelbook is very good (minus points for the overlap on the bottom frame) and the back art is excellent. Overall it's a decent steel, but yet again, get rid of the Lenti and enjoy the steelbook on it's own merits.

I did actually like the original SSD steelbook, but got shot of it for this due to the better artwork. It's just better overall.

I didn't mind the SSD version originally but this is far superior. The back and inside art are in particular fantastic.

Reactions: lgans316