USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I think we all know at this stage (although some will not want to admit it!) that this will have universal artwork (just like GOTG, Winter Soldier, Thor 2, Iron Man 3 etc.....) Zavvis will be no different.

So yes, it will be the same as the U.S. pic we've seen.

We'll get the usual comments of 'it's disgusting', I'm cancelling' and so on. But people will still buy it. And it will still sell out. And it will still go for silly money on the secondary market upon release. Just like the other titles I mentioned above did previously. Because it's Marvel after all (and is going to tie in with the ongoing Avengers saga). :)

I for one am keeping my order and looking forward to watching the film as I've not seen it yet......

Reactions: luke98 and mumbles
Guys I think we all know at this stage (although some will not want to admit it!) that this will have universal artwork (just like GOTG, Winter Soldier, Thor 2, Iron Man 3 etc.....) Zavvis will be no different.

We'll get the usual comments of 'it's disgusting', I'm cancelling' and so on. But people will still buy it. And it will still sell out. And it will still go for silly money on the secondary market upon release. Just like the other titles I mentioned above did previously. Because it's Marvel after all (and is going to tie in with the ongoing Avengers saga). :)

I for one am keeping my order and looking forward to watching the film as I've not seen it yet......
Great film and worth it

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Im just waiting for a confirmed artwork showing its the same as the US one, which it will be. Then ill cancel in favor of the amaray.
Hopefully there will be some asian release with different artwork down the line id rather go for. The revealed artwork for this is beyond bad and im not so weakminded that ill buy anything thrown at me. Guess alot of others will be though. Their loss.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The US artwork looks terrible imo but even though that is likely to be the UK artwork too I would rather have a pre-order in & have the option to cancel than be in my current situation of not having it pre-ordered with the potential for good (or better) artwork!

Nail and head!

I won't be cancelling, I'll just buy any WEA version that appears down the line. Same as I did for GOTG :)

Reactions: luke98
Would look good with some debossing - with a sledgehammer.
That being said, I'll still be keeping my preorder. Probably just disheartened with the artwork choice and it will eventually be something I'll grow to accept and like.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and lights
I don't know why everyone is dancing around the fact that this is a crappy steelbook. A lot of hemming and hawing about how it isn't THAT bad. It is AWFUL. If you change this exact steelbook to a different movie, like say, INSURGENT, people would be ripping this a new a-hole. Because it is ANT-MAN, you are trying to shine up a turd and say it "isn't that bad." It is, in fact- a disaster. One of the worst steelbook designs I have ever seen.

I don't know why everyone is dancing around the fact that this is a crappy steelbook. A lot of hemming and hawing about how it isn't THAT bad. It is AWFUL. If you change this exact steelbook to a different movie, like say, INSURGENT, people would be ripping this a new a-hole. Because it is ANT-MAN, you are trying to shine up a turd and say it "isn't that bad." It is, in fact- a disaster. One of the worst steelbook designs I have ever seen.

What he said ^

Reactions: C.C. 95

I disagree with this. Some will like it, some won't. I find it quite amusing that because you hold such a strong view that the rest will follow this universal belief that it has to be bad.

It could be better but it could also be worse, I'm looking forward to seeing it in hand before making a decision.