Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
fill ya boots, man of my word cancelled! :thumbs:

all these various people saying it's awful but i still keep my order or ill get a slip cover made your option but your only helping future shittie artworks and nothing will change, personally a turd is a turd no matter how much fairy dust you sprinkle on it.
its a shame people don't have the courage of there own convictions and actually grow a back bone for once :rolleyes:
and just remember the worse bit about it, you'll know in your own mind its not right and that be the kicker when you open it up and always be nagging in the back of your own head:LOL:

basil :D

Exactly

Don't like it....don't buy it

We'll just be continuing this cycle forever if you think like that

I **like** the idea of the art....similar to that of GOTG but come on; the amount of choices they could've gone with?!

Reactions: luke98
Disney and marvel decided to remove the faces on the spine due to customer complaints so decided to do and even worse spine and leave it blank

Is that true?
Because age of ultron had faces and I was under the impression they were trying to be clever with guardians and this and the faces don't suit the design

Reactions: Kashby
Forgive me if I haven't caught up enough here but is this "artwork" officially finalised or still "subject to change" as in Zavvi's website listing? :confused:

If 100% finalised, I seriously don't think I can keep this order especially at the amount of 25 GBP!!! EEK!:facepalm:

Reactions: luke98
I'm not angry with Zavvi as in all honesty as it WWA I doubt they had a say in the artwork. It comes to something when the artwork for the amary outshines the steelbook.