Notes: Glossy with embossed title.

Official Hi-Def Ninja video:
[media=youtube]32AhB7aCvA8[/media]

Artworks:
argo-uk-front.jpg

argo-uk-in.jpg

argo-uk-back.jpg

Audio specs:
Subtitles: Swedish, Norwegian, finnish, Dannish, Dutch, German, Espanol-Castellano, French, English
Audio: english, French, German, Espanol-Castellano,

Audio EXTENDED CUT: English, German, Espanol-Castellano
Subtitles EXTENDED CUT: Swedish, Norwegian, finnish, Dannish, Dutch, German, Espanol-Castellano, French, English

Attachments

• Argo-UK-2.jpg
    Argo-UK-2.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 347
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Zavvi for releasing this, I was hoping they would once The Town was announced. Dont mind too much the artwork is the same as other countries releases, at least the UK is getting it!

I've never been tempted to import since I hate paying over the odds for something unless it's an absolute grail of mine but as mentioned in this thread , any UK members should really think about what they import now, there's so many steelbooks coming from the UK as of late ( in particular from Zavvi ) it's unreal.

Reactions: roadie
I've largely stopped buying amarays because the films I want keep being announced as steelbooks. Suits me quite well and I'll definitely be pre-ordering Argo.

Reactions: lgans316
I've never been tempted to import since I hate paying over the odds for something unless it's an absolute grail of mine but as mentioned in this thread , any UK members should really think about what they import now, there's so many steelbooks coming from the UK as of late ( in particular from Zavvi ) it's unreal.

Well I have learnt my lesson, I also imported the Les Miserables steelbook, and then Amazon announced a nice digibook I could have bought the wife, knowing my luck Zavvi is going to announce that as the next steelbook.

I totally agree with you, like you I never import any SB's unless the UK has one which is inferior to another country. The only SB's i source outside of the UK are just the blufans steelbooks.

Wreck can you pass on to Zavvi we need a break on these constant releases please at this rate we all are going to be bankrupt.

Or if they could release the ones they were supposed to (Jones) rather than delaying those and adding new ones in their place :hilarious:

Reactions: huggy2k4
HUH GLOSSY AND EMBOSSED TITLE
THE CANADIAN ONE DIDN'T HAVE ANY EMBOSSING RIGHT
SO IS THIS ARTWORK THE DEFINITIVE ONE
IT WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE FS ONE IF THE EMBOSSING IS TRUE LOL