Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will no doubt be released on BD. And i totally get it. Its Ash. If you're an Evil Dead fan, this is a must buy. But i think ill wait till a better deal arises. Still, i fear that this will not be released in the UK. Have they even shown this in other countries yet? Excluding those who have seen it online, like myself. :)

OP needs to be updated. When you click on the link posted above it says 'no longer available'.

When you manually search Best Buy it does come up but is listed as coming soon (with no artwork) and the price seems to have dropped to $34.99......

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
Best Buy has been doing their own Metal Paks, but time will tell if it is Steelbook or not. I hope steelbook though. My clear covers don't fit the Metal Paks.

Best Buy has been doing their own Metal Paks, but time will tell if it is Steelbook or not. I hope steelbook though. My clear covers don't fit the Metal Paks.

Yea I remember the Tut steelbook at BB. I believe it was $29.99. Could never convince myself to shell out that much dough for a metalpak. Hopefully the price on Ash vs Evil Dead will drop to $24.99 or less closer to the release date.

This was a Virgin tv exclusive here in the UK & not available to Sky tv subscribers :dunno: Although you can now watch it on Amazon tv :) It's confirmed on BB site as a metalpak... Group buy pretty Please. I need this in my collection :thumbs:

There's a great opportunity to have some mighty embossing on this (front AND back) now it's been confirmed a Metalpak. Remember that awesome Godzilla one??! :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95