Ash vs Evil Dead: Season 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
May 22, 2017
Reactions
46 0 0
I'll probably end up doing one

A bit concerned about this one though, despite the "confirmation", since the last one was indeed a futurepak (and a nice one at that).
I'd definitely be up for a group buy either way, still haven't got the first season the eBay prices are insane

Feb 14, 2016
Reactions
2,009 0 0
Loved the season 1 metalpak, will be up for a gb for this whichever it turns out to be :)

Jul 5, 2012
Reactions
21 0 0
Hi Andy - has the GB now closed? Apologies but I'm new to the GB scheme and I don't seem to be able to get to a 'buy button'. Was looking to pick up both this and the GOTG2 4K SB through your GB scheme.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,415 1 0
Hi Andy - has the GB now closed? Apologies but I'm new to the GB scheme and I don't seem to be able to get to a 'buy button'. Was looking to pick up both this and the GOTG2 4K SB through your GB scheme.
No worries, funny enough the group buy had sold out an hour or two before your post. So I've just placed another couple of orders and you should be able to order a copy of Ash now.

If you can't please let me know.

Jul 5, 2012
Reactions
21 0 0
No worries, funny enough the group buy had sold out an hour or two before your post. So I've just placed another couple of orders and you should be able to order a copy of Ash now.

If you can't please let me know.
Many thanks Andy. So if I click to purchase both this and the GOTG2 SB from your individual GBs, do you send me a total invoice to pay through PayPal? Cheers

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,415 1 0
Many thanks Andy. So if I click to purchase both this and the GOTG2 SB from your individual GBs, do you send me a total invoice to pay through PayPal? Cheers
No, actually what happens is that you pay immediately through the system.

So you would go to the first listing and pay for that.

Then go to the second, pay for that.

If that's all good, at the end of my group buys OP, there is a link that says, pay for shipping.

It's called "Andy's I'm ready to ship my stuff group buy" and you purchase shipping that way...

Which really you could wait on, since GOTG is not out until August 22.

Jul 5, 2012
Reactions
21 0 0
No, actually what happens is that you pay immediately through the system.

So you would go to the first listing and pay for that.

Then go to the second, pay for that.

If that's all good, at the end of my group buys OP, there is a link that says, pay for shipping.

It's called "Andy's I'm ready to ship my stuff group buy" and you purchase shipping that way...

Which really you could wait on, since GOTG is not out until August 22.
Thanks again Andy - both SBs paid for as you explained and I'll complete the process with paying for the postage around mid-August. Cheers

Jul 5, 2012
Reactions
21 0 0
Thanks again Andy - both SBs paid for as you explained and I'll complete the process with paying for the postage around mid-August. Cheers
Hi Andy - As you advised, I've now paid the (joint) postage costs for this and the GOTG2 SB so I think we're good to go for the release date (both next week 22nd)? What's the delivery timescale to the UK for GBs like these? I assume the films are dispatched together in one package but approx when should I expect to take delivery? Cheers (and thanks again for advising me through the GB process).

Jan 29, 2015
Reactions
148 0 0
Does someone have the actual steelbook/metalpak?
How does it look? Any pictures?