ATTN: Slipcover Lovers! :D

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
So we're trying to get our database together of the slipcovers for the megathread and we need your help! :D

We need you to:

1) Have a photobucket account so that the image links don't ever disappear.
2) Upload high/good quality photos of your slipcovers to photobucket and then post them in the slipcover thread.
3) Only ONE slip cover per post please... :D And be sure to include the title of the slip cover in the post.

i.e.

XXX Movie Title 3

IMAGE GOES HERE

Then post.

-----

XXX Movie Title 5

IMAGE GOES HERE

Then post.​

*We'd really like it if you could take/scan a photo of the front and back and post those in the same post so other users can see what they're buying or looking for... Just makes things more detailed.

*Note: I'm almost 100% sure that this forum has an auto resize for images, but on the off chance i'm wrong please don't post pictures at full res if you have one of the awesome cameras that take the HUUUUUGE pictures. :) If you do your post/picture might be edited, so please don't get offended.

*Note 2: Please make sure to post good quality pics, not too small, not blurry, not with a huge flash mark. These images WILL be linked to the master list; which means that ALL users will see your post. Not only do we want the site to be associated with quality, but i'm sure you want other users to look at your photos and think the same thing.

Make sure to post the pictures in the main Slip Cover thread (with the huge list) not this thread.

Happy posting friends! :D

Last edited:
Cool! Sounds great. I'll post pics as many as I can. Do want a pic of the spine as well? Or just front and back??

Cool! Sounds great. I'll post pics as many as I can. Do want a pic of the spine as well? Or just front and back??

Just front and back is fine. You can do the spine if you're inclined to do so... But it's not "required."

Edit: Also make sure to post the pictures in the main Slip Cover thread (with the huge list).

Or just upload your pics here, otherwise if you go over bandwidth limits they no longer show up on places like photobucket ...