Autographed Blu-rays

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you have any, post pics! If you get any ... come here and post pics! ;)

Here is all that I have ...

DSCF8933.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Nightmare on Elm Street BR signed by Katie Cassidy at the weekend, as well as my Ltd Edition GoT box set signed by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Wolf Creek by John Jarrett and 2 steel books signed by Stan Lee. Will post some photos later - it seems Stan's Disney dispute is solved as he signed both my F4 and Thor steel books on the front no issues!

nice & thanks for adding it to the album! But too bad he signed over Dredd's face. Did you cringe on the inside when he did it? I did when Michael Biehn did it to my Terminator steel.

What I've always wanted to do, but never the money, was to have a creator or famous artist do inside artwork for a steelbook with no inside art. My original idea was to have Neal Adams do a sketch in the Green Lantern U.S. Steelbook. I'm going to do it someday, but not until I've run out of things to spend money on.

Hey @blumaster, you are absolutely right about the signature on Dredd's face. He also signed a Dredd graphic novel, not at his face there. :D

But I couldn't do anything of course, I was happy to have the opportunity to meet him and have something signed! Here in Greece we only get to meet some comic book artists due to a well organized convention that takes place every year, but that's all.

We rarely get any actors or directors. I was really gutted when I missed Daniel Day Lewis a couple years back, at Lincoln's premiere. He loves Greece and always comes at his movies premieres. Next time I guess!

Reactions: blumaster
Bought this off ebay for $45. Kinda figured that if it's fake, who cares it's only 45 bucks, but I don't think it is fake. The seller's story checks out and their profile checks out.

The Monuments Men, Signed by George Clooney....
full

full

Easily the most boring signature in my collection, but it's George F'n Clooney on a Blu-ray slip cover!

Reactions: spawnshop